Free adventure!!

"You having fun Beomie?" Taehyun chuckles as he and Beomgyu were flying across the sky.

"Heck yeah! Look at me go!!" He giggles, pretending to flap is arms as if they were wings.

Taehyun was holding onto Beomgyu's ghostly figure. Since Beomgyu wasn't exactly dead, he didn't get wings, so he can't fly on his own.

"You know the best part about being a ghost?" Taehyun said, getting Beomgyu to look up at him. "It's being able to be out all day and all night without anyone to tell you off. Watch."

They flew down to the town square. It was completely empty since it's around 2am now. Still in the air, with Taehyun holding Beomgyu from his waist, they take a look around.

"This is so different." Beomgyu stated.

"Of course it is. You're a ghost now. But imagine you were here as human. Those security guards over there would definitely tell us to leave, right?" Taehyun pointed at two guards with flashlights.

"O-Oh. Yeah you're right." Beomgyu nods. They flew higher once again. "What are we doing now?"

"Going to my favorite spot to relax." Taehyun smiled. "It was a spot me and a friend used to go to when we were little.. but I moved away and then I died, haha."

Beomgyu frowned. "Oh.. sorry to hear.."

"Don't worry about it. Sadly, I don't remember his name or his age or even his face." Taehyun sighed.

They went zooom all the way back to Korea. "We're going back to korea?!" Beomgyu's eyes widen.

"Yep! That's where the spot is." Taehyun stated.

They made their way through tons of trees. They were practically in the woods now. On a big rock, nearby a cliff, this is where Taehyun set Beomgyu down.

The trees around were green, but the one in Taehyun's favorite spot had one giant cherry blossom tree.

"This tree was planted by me and my friend." Taehyun smiled. "I was about 4 years old.. and we found this spot together. It's amazing watching the night sky. Here look." Taehyun points up.

Beomgyu looked up and his eyes gleamed from the pretty sky full of sparkling stars. He then looked away to examine the area.

Then, he noticed something carved into the tree. Two initials. C + K.

"Hey Taehyun, have you seen this before?" Beomgyu points to the initials at the bottom of the tree trunk.

"Huh? Oh, no. That's amazing that you found that." Taehyun took a closer look. "C and K.. hmm.."

"What's your full name again?" Beomgyu asked.

"Kang Taehyun. Oh! K probably stands for Kang!"

"Yeah. And C stands for Choi. I'm a Choi." Beomgyu points at himself.

Taehyun looked at him with a confused expression. "What?"

"Choi Beomgyu. I recognize this place, Hyunie. I just don't have the memories of ever being here." He states.

"How does that work?" Taehyun questions.

"What I'm trying to say is, maybe I'm that friend of yours when you were little." Beomgyu taps the empty spot on the giant rock.