Street food

Beomgyu had posted the song he just recorded on youtube. In just minutes, the views had gone up to at least a half a thousand.

He was already popular, yet only having 2 original songs and multiple cover songs. He never once showed his face to the internet. Though, he has shown his toes.

"I am now. Hungry." Said Beomgyu who was now standing up to go to the kitchen.

"Woah there. I have a great idea. Let's go eat outside or something!" Taehyun exclaimed, pulling the other's hand away from the kitchen.

"But you can't be seen eating with me. Plus, the kitchen is way much closer." Beomgyu states.

Taehyun huffs. "I want street food, alright!" He crossed his arms with a pout on his face.

"Street food, huh? Well, I guess it doesn't sound too bad.."

"But you can't go without us!" Yeonjun exclaimed, forcing his way through this tape wall Beomgyu put up because he was bored. He had Soobin next to him as well.

"Mhm! I have to protect you at all costs, as your personal bodyguard." Soobin adds.

"Says the person who stays with Yeonjun 24/7 and rarely sees Beomgyu unless it were something important to do." Taehyun said.

Soobin rolled his eyes. "Quiet you smartass."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Taehyun smugly smiles. Beomgyu giggled and ruffled his hair.

"A cutie smarty pants indeed." Beomgyu grins.

"You guys are disgustingly cute." Yeonjun faked a gag.

"You wish this was you and Soobin, don't you?" Beomgyu eyed Taehyun as the ghost had said that.

"Cutie, you must be joking." Soobin scoffed. "How could that possibly ever be us?"

"Y-Yeah. How could that ever? We are just friends." Yeonjun laughs sarcastically, feeling a bit sad on the inside.

Beomgyu shook his head while making tsk tak sounds. "You guys are unbelievable."

"I know right?" Taehyun huffs. "Anyways, back to what I was saying earlier. WE should go out to eat!"

"Alright, alright! We can go. Though, I'm gonna invite Hueningkai to join us too." Beomgyu took his phone out and started scrolling to Hueningkai's contact number.

After the second ring, Hueningkai picked up.

"Ah, hello?"

"Hello Kaai! I'm just wondering if you'd like to join me and my bodyguards to lunch outside."

"Hm? Sure I can do that. What time til what time? I still have homework to catch up onto."

"You can leave whenever you feel is the right time."

"Ooh! Well in that case, I'm coming straight over. I'll see you guys soon!"

"Bye bye Huening!" Beomgyu hung up the phone.

"You didn't have to invite moreee people.." Taehyun pouts, saying that in a way so only Beomgyu could hear.

"Chillax Hyun." Beomgyu giggles. "Anyways, since Kai's coming soon, we should get ready. And I mean me because I'm still in pjs." Beomgyu walked away, back to his room.

Soobin and Yeonjun looked at their clothes, which is what they wore to school. They shrugged and went back to their own rooms as well to get a few things to bring along. Like, bags or something.

Taehyun watched as his boyfriend changed, making Beomgyu pout at him for having the audacity to watch him. "Just because you're a ghost and can see everything, doesn't mean you can stare at me when I'm naked!" He huffs.

"Soo? You are my boyfriend now. I have privileges."

"And my privacy is being invaded." Beomgyu rolled his eyes, continuing to change. He doesn't mind though. It's all jokes.

"Want my abs in return?"

"Whaaa- no. Well yes, but no." Beomgyu looked up at him for a second when he said that. He looked away just as fast when he saw that look on the ghost's face.

The doorbell rings. "Sounds like Kai's here. I'll get him for you, darling." Taehyun winked before he flew to the door.

Beomgyu sighed. "There's literally a button in my room!"

Welp, too bad. Taehyun had already opened the door manually.