Secrets

(Already running out of ideas T-T)

"Me? I'm talking to my friend on my phone!" Beomgyu exclaimed, making up an excuse.

"Beom, we don't see you using your phone." Yeonjun points out.

The younger internally panicked, not knowing any other excuse to say. He looked up at Taehyun hesitantly, the other also not knowing what to do as he just shrugged.

"Uhm.. guess I'll tell you guys the truth then.. but you promise you must keep it a secret."

"I promise." Soobin said.

"I promise too." Yeonjun followed.

Taehyun agrees as he nods his head, allowing Beomgyu to out him.

"I've been talking to a lil ghost who used to live in our home.. his name is Taehyun." Beomgyu said, pointing at where Taehyun stood.

But of course, since it was unlikely, the two didn't believe him.

"A ghost? Yeah, no. I don't think ghosts exist." Yeonjun scoffs.

"Pfft- shhh Junnie. Let the boy speak." Soobin nudged him.

Beomgyu huffed in frustration. "Okay! Don't believe me then!" He went to his bathroom and slammed the door shut.

The two look at each other wearily, then at Beomgyu's closed bathroom door.

"Was he actually talking to a ghost, or is he having an imaginary friend?" Soobin questions.

"Either option is both bad to be talking about his invisible friend.. I think I made a mistake.." Yeonjun scratched his nape.

Beomgyu, frustrated with himself, grabbed a bunch of his hair and started pulling.

"No, no! Beomie, please don't hurt yourself.." Taehyun said, caressing his two hands that were harming his scalp.

"I-I feel so tired Hyun.. I feel like I'm going insane- agh.." Beomgyu sighed and let his hair go.

Soobin and Yeonjun looked at each other with wide eyes. Not because Beomgyu was talking to himself, but because they knew he WASN'T. The moment Beomgyu went into the bathroom, they heard another voice.

"Beomgyu..? Can we come in please?" Yeonjun asks, knocking carefully.

"No! Go away. You guys suck!" Beomgyu huffs, crossing his arms and stomping his foot, which of course Taehyun found adorable.

"Yeah! Go away!" Taehyun exclaimed, sticking his tongue out.

Soobin looks at Yeonjun, now confirming there definitely was another person in that room. "Beomgyu? Who's with you?" He asked.

"What? What do you mean?" Beomgyu looks up at Taehyun with a worrying face.

"We heard someone in there with you." Yeonjun stated.

Beomgyu and Taehyun's eyes become wide open and they hurry to open the locked door.

When the door was finally wide open, Yeonjun and Soobin's eyes became just as wide as the two in the bathroom.

There they could finally see the lil ghost Beomgyu was talking about.