Truthful Beomhan

"Ugh, I can't believe I have to say this.." Beomhan grumbled. He felt embarrassed as this was something he kept a secret from everyone all his life.

He doesn't even know how this Taehyun dude knows his secret when he literally just met him.

"Beomgyu.. I don't hate you." Beomhan said with a sigh. "And I'm not all mean and grumpy. It's all an act to be tough." He huffs, arms crossed with a pout on his lips.

Beomgyu stared at him blankly, eyes blinking occasionally. This was new, seeing his brother pouting.

If he had to compare Beomhan to someone at the moment, he'd say he looked like him but older at that moment.

And Taehyun can agree. Their features were similar yet different in a way. The way they act, talk, and eat are similar as well. Not to mention, Beomhan's ideal type is just the same as Beomgyu's. They like the person for who they are, not for their appearance.

The only thing different is their choice in clothing. Beomgyu has a soft aesthetic as Beomhan likes to look cool in his leather jackets.

Taehyun finally snaps the two out of their thoughts. "I let you out of the bathroom now, since you said the truth." He said.

Beomhan hums before stepping out of the bathroom, the force being gone.

Now let's go back in time just a little.

Soobin and Yeonjun trying to get into the bathroom. The reason they couldn't? Taehyun didn't let them.

The reason they could see him inside the bathroom? He has no idea, but it's because the bathroom is like his home. He died there, which is why the entire space is the only spot people can see him.

Another thing, the only person Taehyun can't stop from entering or leaving the bathroom is Beomgyu. He's special. Things like that somehow don't work on him.

"Taehyun, how did you do that?" Beomgyu asked, surprised he showed that side out of Beomhan.

"He was easy to read. He adores you so much Beomgyu." Taehyun smiled.

Beomgyu gave back a shy smile, but he still couldn't help but think, that was all a lie.

He shook his head with a sigh. "Let's just go to the kitchen, I'm hungry.." Beomgyu stepped out of the bathroom.

Taehyun followed behind, turning invisible to anyone who isn't Beomgyu.

They decided to go through the cupboards and fridge by themselves since it wasn't time to eat yet, meaning the cooks weren't in the kitchen.

Beomgyu decided on making a bulgogi sandwich with already marinated bulgogi meat with eggs and sweet mayo, as well as brioche bread. He isn't a very healthy type of person, so he didn't add any veggies.

"I don't think you know how to cook.." Taehyun said as he watched Beomgyu throw the bulgogi on the hot pan, butter splashing everywhere.

"Shhh! Don't worry about it." Beomgyu exclaimed, shoving the spatula forward, only to flinch back when the butter splashed again.

Taehyun sighed and held Beomgyu's hand, guiding him as they cooked the bulgogi together.

It's also because he didn't want anyone entering the room to see a floating spatula.

He then helped Beomgyu assemble the sandwich as Beomgyu cooked his fluffy scrambled eggs.

Oh, and just for Taehyun, he added a ton of grilled garlic to the sandwich.

Once he finished with the eggs, Beomgyu drizzled a thin amount of sweet mayonnaise to the top before they closed it off with the other end of the toast.

Taehyun carefully cut the sandwich into 2 triangles and Beomgyu plates the sandwich to look fancy.

Though, of course he wasn't going to eat the small basil leaf on top. Taehyun can do that for him.

He took a snap of the sandwich and immediately posts it on his IG story, the caption being 'first time cooking'.

Yes, a 17 year old cooking on their own for the very first time. That's gonna be the author's spoiled brother, everyone.

Without further ado, Beomgyu and Taehyun leave the kitchen to go eat privately in Beomgyu's room.