End of the day

(I had this dream of Beomgyu playing with a puppy that i almost didn't wake up for school 😭)

The five were standing in front of a very attractive store called Crayola Experience.

The colors and the cool giant crayons and markers that just lured then inside. Their faces were in awe as they walked around the hall, admiring each detail of the Crayola store.

"Omg guys! There's a tiny door!" Huening Kai points out with his dolphin screech, trying to enter the kid's door.

The others laugh. "Silly, Kai." Yeonjun chuckles. They all enter the regular entrance.

"Hello! Paying to get in?" Some lady asked.

"Oop, yes please." Soobin replied. "For 5 people- I mean 4."

"Ah, okay! Here is a bag with your tokens and voucher. You all may go on through."

"Uh, actually. Can we have that 5th person?" Soobin asks.

"Yep, here's two more tokens and another voucher."

They all go on through. "Thanks for that." Beomgyu smiles.

"Of course! Can't leave out your boyfriend, can I?" Soobin chuckles.

Beomgyu nods happily. "I'm gonna go this way!" He exclaims before running off someplace.

"Ack! I don't wanna be by myself so I'm gonna stay with you two." Huening Kai said.

"Okay then. We'll be creating crayons with our names on them~ Right Soobeanie?"

"Of course Junnie." Soobin smiles.

Huening Kai mentally gags, following the two to the 'wrap it up' station.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu and Taehyun were busy making spinning drip art together.

"Look Hyun! It looks so coool!" Beomgyu shows him the round paper of pink and green. Taehyun smiled at the artwork.

(It looks pretty lame btw. They just have the minds of a child.)

"Very cool! My turn next!" Taehyun put in his crayon and pressed the machine. It starts to drip the melted crayon wax. It spins in a pattern creating the same effect as Beomgyu's spin art. The colors were yellow and orange.

They then went to another station to do more crayon work. They found a station where you use melted crayons to draw something.

Beomgyu went with his favorite animal and drew a bear in a background of green. Taehyun drew a bunch of smiley faces and hearts.

"Done!" They both say, showing each other their work.

"How'd it take you that long to draw hearts and happy faces?" Beomgyu questioned.

"I dunno." Taehyun replied.

They shrug and walk off to another station, this being the same one Huening Kai, Soobin, and Yeonjun are at, which they are now putting their created crayons in their bag.

"Hi hi. We back." Beomgyu waves.

"Oh, thank goodness! I'm gonna stick with you two now!" Huening Kai exclaimed, standing next to Taegyu.

"Loook Beomgyu~ We made crayons with each other's names!" Soobin said, showing Beomgyu his crayon.

"Ooh. You named your crayon BlueJun. Gross." Beomgyu scrunched his nose. It has a heart shape.

"What did you just call me?!" Yeonjun glared, coming at Beomgyu. Beomgyu was protected by Taehyun.

"Show him your crayon too." Soobin interrupted.