Change of plans

"Beomgyu-ah, your mom and I will be working starting today." Beomgyu's father says, getting his tie together.

Beomgyu tilts his head slightly. "I thought you guys weren't working til I go to school?" He asked.

"Yeah, but we had a slight change of plans." Beomgyu's mother explains.

Beomhan was sitting in the living room, listening to everything. He rolled his eyes and went up to his room.

"From now on, someone will be taking care of you." Beomgyu's parents leave the house.

Beomgyu's head hangs low from the thought of someone taking care of him. He knew his parents would leave him alone in his room, but he didn't know if this person taking care of him would do that.

So he hurried to his room and locked his door. "Taehyun." He called.

Taehyun appears in front of him. "Yeees?"

"Someone will be coming over. I don't know if they'll ask for me.."

"Weeell, I for one think you need a new friend." Taehyun states. "You've been cooped up in your room just talking to me."

"Aren't you worried I'll stop talking to you?" Beomgyu asked, raising a brow.

"Nope." Taehyun simply says.

Beomgyu eyes him carefully, looking him up and down.

"What?"

"So you don't mind if I stop talking to you?"

"It's not that, it's just if you stop talking to me, I'll come talk to you." Taehyun proudly states. "You won't be able to ignore me."

Beomgyu sighs with a smile. "I see, I see."

The door bell rings and Beomgyu checked his room security. A screen in his room that shows the front door area. He can talk in it too and let whoever is there in with a push of a button.

"Who's there?" Beomgyu asked.

"Uhm! I'm Yeonjun, your new caretaker?" Said boy named Yeonjun says.

"Hmm.. ok." Beomgyu pushed the button and let the guy in. Once he was in Beomgyu locked the door again with another button.

He then left his room to greet Yeonjun. Taehyun follows him from above.

"Hello, Yeonjun. I'm Beomgyu." Beomgyu says with a bow.

"Hello there! Your parents told me you had a problem with being alone?"

"Eh, so they know that?" Beomhan says from the doorway.

Beomgyu stares at him blankly before facing back at Yeonjun. "Yeah, I do. But I'm not alone." He said, eyeing Taehyun from the side of his eye.

Yeonjun scratched his head awkwardly. "Ah.. I see.." he thought he meant Beomhan.

"If you need anything, I'll be in my room." Beomgyu said, walking away. "You can stay in the living room."

"Alright..!" Yeonjun called out to him.

Taehyun slowly shook his head as he clicked his tongue. "I said make a friend, not leave him in the living room."

Beomgyu just shrugs. He laid sideways on his bed and went through his phone, scrolling through his social media.

"The song is already at a million views.."

"Cool!" Taehyun hovered above him, trying to see his screen.

But their position was now odd. Since Taehyun can touch everything, Beomgyu could feel him, and he could feel everything, including the extra leg the younger has.

Beomgyu turned his head and looked down, noticing Taehyun was just on top of his legs.

"Taehyun- I can feel your.. thing.." Beomgyu said.

"What thing?" He asked innocently, absolutely aware of what Beomgyu meant.

"Your thing! Uhh-" Beomgyu didn't know what to say, so he left it. "Nevermind.."

"Hahha!" Taehyun starts laughing hard. "No, I know." He gets off of Beomgyu's legs and sat behind him instead. "Better?"

Beomgyu turned to face him. He nods, flustered. "Yeah.." he says with a pout.

Taehyun laughs again.

Beomgyu squealed embarrassingly and turned around. "Oh shush you!" He exclaimed, hiding his face in his hands. "I'm taking a nap.."

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry for the tease." Taehyun smiled.

Soon, Beomgyu's soft snores could be heard, as he fell asleep right away.

From outside Beomgyu's door, Beomhan heard everything. He backed away with a confused look on his face.

'My brother is a weirdo..'