Classmates

"Young Master, you're in the same grade as Soobin." The driver stated, looking at them from the rear view mirror.

"Lame. Not only do I have to start school again, but I'm gonna be in a difficult class from Soobeanie!" Yeonjun whines, collapsing his head on Soobin's shoulder.

"Quit it out! You could always like, I don't know? Do senior year all over again?"

"Hell naw! Ain't no way I'm starting over from scratch! I legit took this job to escape school! College in fact! And I'm going to college?" Yeonjun looked up at him with a pout.

"Hehe, well you can make new friends! Plus, we'll come visit you, right Soobie?" Beomgyu looked over to the other two.

"Mhm! We'll sit together at lunch. Don't worry." Soobin ruffles Yeonjun's crimped hair.

The rest of the way was just Soobin and Yeonjun playing with each other's hands with Beomgyu pouting out the window as he watched the clouds and Taehyun has been sitting on top of the moving car.

"We're here." The driver states, unlocking the doors.

Yeonjun, Soobin, and Beomgyu hop out of the car in that order. They watched the driver driver off before turning to enter their new school.

Right away they went their separate because Yeonjun had to go down a different hallway since he's in college. As for Soobin and Beomgyu, they didn't have the same class first hour.

But poor Beomgyu was lost in this huge school, he just had to turn to Taehyun for help.

"Hyun.." he whispered under his breath, pretending to look at his phone.

"Yeah? Need help?"

"Mhm.."

Taehyun hums before ruffling Beomgyu's fluffy hair you wish you had. He takes one look at the schedule and knew the way to Beomgyu's class.

Which was directly behind them.

"Over there, silly." Taehyun giggles, pointing behind Beomgyu.

Beomgyu mentally slaps himself in the face for being so blind. He thanks Taehyun with a smile before entering his empty classroom.

Class starts at 7:30am. It was only 7:06, so Beomgyu still had plenty of time left to give himself a tour.

The teacher wasn't there, but after Beomgyu left to go explore that is when the teacher came in her classroom.

Beomgyu made his way around the entire bottom and second floor of his building. There are 4 buildings. High school buildings being in the middle, college buildings on the outside. College students also get dorm rooms to sleep in outside of school, meaning you'd have to walk outside to get to your dorm.

This was one big school.

The first building was full of high school Freshmen and Sophomores. The second building had a mix of high school Juniors and Seniors. Third building has college Freshman and Seniors. The last and final building has college Sophomores and Juniors.

High school has 4 floors and college has 7 floors. Each floor in high school have a different kind of subject and college have different majors.

And the fact the rooftop would count as a 5th or 8th floor, incase people decide they want to have a pizza party on the roof.

This school was also known as the biggest school in America. (Not real.)

"Wow, Taehyun look!" Beomgyu whisper shouts, peaking his head out an open glass looking plastic window that opens outwards. From below, he could see Beomhan and Jay standing together, hand in hand.

"They so are flirting." Taehyun laughs.

Beomgyu huffs. "So lame." He states, rolling his eyes.

"Is it lame when I do it?" Taehyun teasingly asks, floating on over to face Beomgyu.

"Mm, nope! Yah! Beomhan!" Beomgyu shouts, gaining the two's attention.

"Beomgyu!" Jay squealed, surprised. Beomgyu wasn't really paying attention since Taehyun distracted him, but Beomhan and Jay were about to kiss.

"Oh~ Brother!" Beomhan giggles. "You wanna come down here?" He questions, looking around the flowery area.

"Hm.. no!" Beomgyu replied childishly. "It's too cold."

"Yeah right." Beomhan scoffed in a playful way. "Jay Chang here is weaker than you, yet he's here!"

"Oh? Me? Weak?" Jay raised a brow. He easily pins Beomhan to the wall, making the other's eyes widen. "Who's weak now?"

"I- uh.."

"Gross. Right in front of my salad." Beomgyu pretends to gag as he turned around.

"Beomie, watch out!" Taehyun exclaimed, a tad bit too late as Beomgyu just bumped into a huge boy that was like a tree.

"Wah!" Beomgyu rubbed his nose. "Sorry-"

"Omg! I am so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!"

All Beomgyu could think about this boy, was in fact, he sounds like a dolphin..