Nickelodean Universe 2

(5 more chapters btw)

"That was.. pretty fun actually." Huening Kai said to the five after they made their way down the exit.

"See! The easiest rollercoaster ride." Yeonjun assured.

"What other ride should we do?" Soobin asked, looking around.

"Let's do the log chute!! I saw it earlier and it has a big drop at the end that splashed water everywhere!" Beomgyu claps his hands.

"Okayy! Even I've never been on that one before." Yeonjun then walked away, leading to the log chute.

"Big drop? Uhm.. I guess I'll go with since it's only one.." Taehyun said.

"Come on Kai! Let's go." Soobin grabbed his hand and ran.

"Ahh! Slow down!" He yelps.

Taehyun sighed. "I feel like I've been forgotten. But makes sense, they can't see me besides Beomie and Kai. hEy wAit Kai can see me!" He huffs, flying to the others.

"Hm? What's wrong Hyunie? You look grumpy." Beomgyu giggles at the other's face. They are now in the long line for the log chute.

"Well it isn't my fault I'm being forgotten!" He huffs again.

"Love, I haven't forgotten about you. You gonna ride this one with us?"

"Yeah.. since it's only one drop." He sighs.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Yeonjun jumps excitedly.

The line went by fast, as they are now in the front of the line. It was one long log looking coaster seated for 4 people. But Taehyun's a ghost, he can just sit with Beomgyu and Kai.

Being the bravest of the 5, Beomgyu was in charge of keeping Taehyun and Huening Kai safe. There are no seatbelts and the ride moves fast.

Meaning they had to get on fast. In order, it goes Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Hueningkai. This way, the scaredy cats aren't directly in front and have a person to hug.

The ride ended in just 2 minutes. "That last drop was hugee!" Huening Kai squeaked. It was actually pretty fun.

"I thought there was only one! But no! There's two!" Taehyun exclaimed as he clung onto Beomgyu.

The latter giggles. "Aww, Hyuun~ You're so cute."

"Shushie. You're cute, not me." Taehyun gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Cutie."

Beomgyu just laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek as well.

Next stop! BrainSurge. (Tbh i never rode this one but here I'm writing about it.)

"This one spins around and you can go upside down too!" Yeonjun explains. They got in line and watched the ride closely. Since the line was super long, they watched it about 3 times before being able to actually ride.

Taehyun and Hueningkai sat out for this one. They sat out for the next 5 rides too.

Air Bender, Rock Bottom Plunge, Splat Sphere, Mutant Masher, and finally, Dutchman's Deck Adventure.