Lunchtime

"Uhm.. it's lunch now.. Hyunie please get off me." Beomgyu whines, feeling a bit embarrassed how Taehyun was clinging onto him like a koala, while he was walking down the hall to lunch. Taehyun huffs and shakes his head, making Beomgyu groan at the clingy ghost.

He spots Soobin who was seated at a table with Yeonjun, waiting for him. Seconds after he saw Beomhan and Jay both walk over and sit beside the two. Beomgyu then makes swift steps towards the lunch line. He is hungry after all. He then went to sit by the four as they all ate their lunch together.

Huening Kai was gonna join Beomgyu, but then he realized he saw his little sister, Bahiyyih, somewhere down the Sophomore hallway. It amazed him how they went to the same school so he just had to follow her. How did he know she is his sister? Well, they legit look identical so he couldn't have messed this up.

"Sooo, anything new happen?" Beomhan asked Beomgyu, getting him off guard since he was busy being flustered by a Taehyun who was still straddled on top of him.

"A-Ahem. Well, I met this boy named Huening Kai."

"Ohhh, Huening? I met this little lady named Lea Huening! Is he her brother?" Soobin asked.

"Hm? Well, maybe? I dunno." Beomgyu shrugs. Taehyun jumps on his lap a little, surprising him a bit as he flinched. "O-Oh, yeah. Huening Kai.. s-said, he had 2 sisters who he was separated from because his parents got a divorce." Beomgyu explained, almost the whole truth.

It was Taehyun who told him that after all.

"Ah, I see. Then maybe there are 3 Huenings in this building." Yeonjun chuckles.

"Bet. Imma go find them!" Beomhan gets up, dumps his lunch tray, and wanders off someplace else besides the cafeteria.

"Agh, B-Han!" Beomgyu quickly grabbed his tray and dumped it as well, still while a clingy Taehyun rests upon him.

He followed Beomhan down the hall only to end up losing him.

"Hyunie.. I'm lost.." Beomgyu says with a pout, as his sense of direction was pretty bad.

"Ah- don't worry my baby bear~" Taehyun finally lifts his head off Beomgyu's shoulder for once. He ruffled his hair with his left and the other holding his face, his legs wrapped around the other's waist to keep him up. "That way." He points left.

Beomgyu nods, doing this face. :>

He then walks to the direction Taehyun showed him and finds Huening Kai instead of Beomhan. "Ah, Kai!" He exclaims, waving.

"Beomgyu! Taehyun! Helloo!" He waves back.

As he walked closer, he noticed Huening Kai wasn't by himself. He was also by a girl that's a lot shorter than them.

"Ehh? Why is there a person stuck on you?" The girl asked, looking Beomgyu up and down.

The older looked at the girl before looking at Taehyun and then back at the girl. "So you can see him too." He said, not surprised.

"Yeah. I'm Bahiyyih by the way. Hiyyih for short. Nice to meet you." She held out her hand for a handshake, Beomgyu doing the same. But before he could even touch a finger, Taehyun grabbed his hand instead and hugged it tightly in his chest.

"No." He said, keeping Beomgyu's hand safe from the shorter girl.

"Ah, sorry. He's a little.. covetous towards me.." Beomgyu chuckles, stroking Taehyun's cheek with his thumb.

"I see, I see. Well, Kai. You've seen enough of me, right? Go find sister Lea!" Hiyyih cheers, jumping in place while clapping her hands.

"Oh, right! Do you know which grade she's in?" Kai asked.

"Your grade, dumbo." Hiyyih then shoves him slightly forward towards Beomgyu and Taehyun. "Have fun you three. Lea's the opposite compared to me."

"Uhuh.. anyways, let's go." Beomgyu then walked off, Kai following him.

They ended up going to the lunch room again since Beomgyu remembers Soobin saying he knows Lea.

"Soobeaniee, do you know where Lea is?" Beomgyu asked.

"Oh yeah! She's sitting over there." He points at one of the lunch tables in the far back.

Beomgyu nods before walking on over to her. Except, he started hesitating when he saw the other girls sitting beside her. They all were dressed in scary looking outfits that screamed 'I might hurt you'.

"Ahm.. Hyunie protect me.." Beomgyu squeaked up a whisper. Huening Kai was beside him, shaking his head.

"Don't worry. Those girls are known as the nicest people on the block. They won't hurt a fly." He then walks straight on over to them.

"What a brave soldier." Beomgyu dramatically says before following him from behind.

"Hey, Lea right?" Huening Kai said, gaining the girl in a black crop and blue ripped jeans with spiked up boots with a spiky choker's attention.

"Mhm?" She replied in a sweet and curious tone. Her eyes were glowing with excitement.

"I'm Huening Kai! Your brother."

"Oooh. Yeh, I know!" She smiles.

Huening Kai tilts his head in confusion. "You do? But I just knew about you.."

"I used to live with you before mom and nabil broke up." She states. "I'm 2 years older than you."

"Oh yeah. Why are you in senior year, Kai?" Beomgyu suddenly asked.

"I skipped a few grades because I'm smart." He brags with a peace sign.

"Ooh? You must be Beomgyu! I know you from Soobin! Your outfit radiates a walk in the breeze, just like he said it does!" Lea gleams.

"Oh- yeeah I'm Beomgyu." He then looked down at his Taehyun. "So can you see this dude?."

"What dude?" She asked, tilting her head in confusion exactly like how Huening did earlier.

"Ah, never mind. I'll be going now!" Beomgyu then walked off. Huening Kai decided to follow after saying goodbye to his older sister.

"So it seems that Lea can't see Taehyun." Huening Kai states the obvious.

"Of course she can't." Taehyun spoke. "You are the first human to be able to see ghosts." He taps his chest with his pointer finger harshly. "That means your older sister can't see ghosts."

"But why can Hiyyih see ghosts?"

"Same reason as you. Two parents, one's a ghost the other is human. Anyways lunch is almost over and Gyu didn't even eat that much." Taehyun huffs.

"Sorry.. but I was trying to find my brother.. wherever he is." Beomgyu pouts.

"It's okay." Taehyun nuzzles his nose with Beomgyu's. "Beomhan's in the senior halls somewhere looking for the sisters still."

"Can you bring him here please?" Beomgyu asked. Taehyun shook his head and dived forward so he is now hiding in the crook of Beomgyu's shoulder again.

Beomgyu sighed softly as he just walked off, looking for his brother himself.