Sleepwalking

Taehyun, being his usual ghost self, was minding his own business reading one of Beomgyu's interesting bl mangas that he so happened to find hidden away in a box.

It was around 12am and Beomgyu was asleep, since he has school the next day. Taehyun was quite annoyed that Beomgyu had to sleep early. They can't go on their regular midnight flying. School is just, so lame.

"Taeeehyunn.." Beomgyu uttered. Taehyun looked his direction, not done with the manga but leaving it for now. He carefully floats towards Beomgyu's bed.

He watched as the latter stirred around in his sleep, making grabby hands towards nothing at all. His eyes widened when Beomgyu sat up straight, red sleepy eyes slightly open staring straight at him.

"Uhm.. Gyu?" Taehyun pokes Beomgyu's cheek. Beomgyu didn't reply, instead, he crawled over and leaned forward, collapsing into Taehyun's arms. He sighed. "Beomgyu.."

After a couple hours of Taehyun holding a sleeping Beomgyu, he felt him moving again.

Beomgyu sat up and wrapped his arms around Taehyun's upper body, trapping his arms too. "Taehyunie." He said, still in his sleep.

"Yes, Gyu bear?" He replied, although knowing he was asleep.

"Gyu loveees you!" The older gleamed, bringing his face closer to Taehyun's. He then pecked him on the cheek, once again, in his fricking sleep.

Taehyun smiled and gave him a long kiss on the lips. He hummed, pleased with sleeping Beomgyu's reaction. The sleeping boy was smiling widely with his cheeks puffing.

At this moment, Beomgyu's eyes opened. He was awake now. "Good morning." He grins.

"Good morning to you too." Taehyun gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Do you know what you did in your sleep?" He asked.

Beomgyu shook his head. "I know I'm sitting up though. Why am I on your lap exactly??"

"You crawled to me." Taehyun smirks. "And you said my name twice."

"Oh. Cool!" Beomgyu made an :0 face.

"Plus. You kissed my cheek."

Beomgyu blushed upon hearing that. "Oh- cool." He shyly looks away.

"You also said you loveeee me." Beomgyu was now all pouty from feeling a tad bit embarrassed.

"I give too much affection.."

Taehyun chuckles. "Come here, baby." He moved Beomgyu closer with one hand on his back. "I love you too. Oh, and I definitely love your kisses."

"I do too." He giggles, pecking Taehyun on the lips. "I think I can't live without them.."

"Same here."

"So whatever you do, don't ever leave me." Beomgyu glared into Taehyun's eyes. "Or else."

"Threatening your boyfriend, are you? I'm a ghost, silly. I won't ever leave. You on the other hand.." Taehyun got a smack from Beomgyu.

"If I die we'll stay together for eternity!" He huffs. He hugs Taehyun super tightly.

"Even if I'm a devil and you're an Angel?"

"What makes you think I'll be an Angel?" Beomgyu questioned with a raised brow.

"Well, for starters, have you ever done anything bad?" Taehyun asked.

"Mm.. I tried to kill myself?"

"That doesn't count, hun."

"Errr.. I made out with you in the school's bathroom during class??"

"..that doesn't count either since it barely does any damage. Plus, that was more heavenly than anything devilish." Taehyun chuckles.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "Then no, I can't think of anything else."

"Yeah, because you're so pure, you don't even cuss." Taehyun states.

"Wha- yeah I do!" Beomgyu scoffed.

"Uhuh, oh yeah? Say fuck then."

"Fuuuuuhhh-"

"Mhm?"

"-dge." Beomgyu pouts.

"Yeah, I rest my case." Taehyun caressed Beomgyu's lips with his thumb. "Hm~ Well if you wanna be a devil so bad, shall we start with, the devil's tango?" He smirks.

"The devil's what now?" Beomgyu raised his brow not knowing what it was. Taehyun leaned in and whispered in his ear, explaining what it was. "Gah! Not that!" Beomgyu scurried away in his blankets. He could hear Taehyun's dying laugh, gasping for air with tears in his eyes.

Beomgyu peaked his head out of the blankets until his eyes showed. Taehyun gave him a very adoring look, showing Beomgyu he really cares about him. This put Beomgyu at ease, fully out of the blankets by now.

He pouts as he went back to Taehyun, hugging his waist. "M-Maybe in the future.. but not when we're teenagers.." he stutters.

Taehyun hummed, agreeing to his decision. "I mean, I can't get any older." Taehyun states.

Beomgyu was now frowning, remembering how Taehyun can no longer age even though he is still with Beomgyu. "I'd kill myself to stay as young as you.."

"Please don't." Taehyun smiled sadly. "Live up your life until it's finally your turn."

Beomgyu shook his head. "Isn't it weird though? When I turn 20 or something.. you'd still be 14. I'm literally 17 right now. That's like, underage dating!"

"So? I'm still 16 though. If you turn 20, I'd be 19. I'm just in the body of a 14 year old. Plus, I never showed you since you aren't able to see it, but I can take the form of my 16 year old self if I were still to be alive."

"But that isn't fair how I can't see it.."

"That's because you can only see the innocent side of me. If I were to be older, apparently that's like getting more naughty. I don't get the physics in this." Taehyun shrugs.

"It's logic- Hyun."

"Yeah ok, thanks grammar man." Beomgyu made this face >-< and attacked Taehyun with a thousand kisses all over his face. "B-By the way you have school in like 2 hours!" Taehyun exclaimed.

"Can I just skip school?" The older pouts.

"Nope, get up." Beomhan said from outside his door, scrunching his face in disgust from seeing Beomgyu kiss air.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "Fine.." he then got up to get ready with his Taehyunie.