Heavenly Business (smut)

"Hyunie.. I have school.." Beomgyu said in between Taehyun's kisses.

"Mhm." Taehyun hummed, continuing to kiss his boyfriend. "Skip then."

Beomgyu grabbed Taehyun's cheeks and lifted them up, allowing his to speak better. "What about the others? They're gonna come for me." He stated.

"Mm.. wait here." Taehyun then flew through the wall to Soobin's room.

Soobin was in the middle of talking to Yeonjun about something interesting. Not too interesting, but it definitely interests Taehyun.

"Soobin, you gotta do it like this." Yeonjun said, blowing a kiss Soobin's direction.

Soobin scrunched his nose from cringe. He then blew a kiss back towards Yeonjun. "Like that?"

"Exactly! There you go! Soon you'll be flirt master number 2!" Yeonjun grins, his hands on his waist proudly.

Taehyun rolled his eyes seeing Soobin copy him but in a cuter way. "Alright, hello." Taehyun said, gaining Soobin and Yeonjun's attention.

"Taehyun? That you?" Yeonjun questions, looking around the area where Taehyun's voice was heard.

"Yep!" He gleamed, setting himself down on Soobin's bed.

"I thought only Beomgyu could see and hear you?" Soobin questioned, scratching the back of his neck in confusion.

"Mm.. true. But now, you guys can hear me! Because I was faking that the whole time." He shrugged, although the others can't see him.

"What, so we can hear you but not see you?" Yeonjun questioned.

"Yeah that's it." Taehyun hums. "I mean, how else would I do my daily Karen scaring?"

Soobin and Yeonjun held back a laugh hearing that. "Ah, I see. I see. Alright, so what did you need?" Soobin asks.

"Beomgyu won't be going to school today so don't disturb him please. Tell that to Beomhan and Jay Chang as well."

"Okay. Is he alright?" Soobin asked.

"Yeah, I just have some business to do with him today." Taehyun smiled at his thoughts.

"Mmhm.. like.. dirty business?" Yeonjun smirked when asking.

"Heh, more like, heavenly business. I'll be going now." Taehyun then flew out of their room and back to Beomgyu's.

"Oh damn. Beomgyu's fucked."

"Literally." The two laugh simultaneously as they left Soobin's room to tell Beomhan the news. Minus the 'Taehyun will fuck Beomgyu' part. Overprotective brothers are lame.

Beomgyu stared at Taehyun as he came back through the wall, eyeing him in this lustful looking way.

He sighed, sitting up. Knowing what was coming, he held his arms out to let Taehyun tackle him with kisses.

Taehyun went from Beomgyu's cheek to his neck. He started sucking on his skin lightly, kissing it gently each time he made a mark.

"Mm~" the sound coming out of Beomgyu, beautiful to Taehyun's ears.

The area was already getting hot, Taehyun felt like they needed a change of scenery.

"Let's move to the bathroom." Taehyun whispered. He flew over to his bathroom, holding Beomgyu in his arms bridal style.

(Now you'll get an even better detail of the bathroom :0)

Taehyun placed Beomgyu down on one part of the shower, basically for sitting.