Valentines day

"SOO. BIN. IE. HYUUUUUUNG!" Beomgyu shouts, slamming Soobin's bedroom door open. "ITS TODAY!"

"Oh my lord, what's today?" Soobin asked the younger, looking up annoyingly from his manga.

"IT'S VALENTINES DAY!! I NEED TO GET TAEHYUN SOMETHING! But I can't drive." Beomgyu went blank faced.

Soobin sighed. "Why don't you get Beomhan to drive you?"

"It's not the same! Going with my brother to get valentines stuff is weirrrd! I want you to go with me!" Beomgyu huffed.

"But for what? I'm still single, so I don't really have a reason to go."

"Who said you'll stay single after today?" Beomgyu raised a brow. "Come onnnn! You have to go!" He pulled Soobin by the arm.

"God, alright." Soobin grunts, surrendering himself by getting up off his bed. "So, what's the plan."

"Well first, I want to buy a bunch of flowers and chocolates for Taehyunie! Then! We will find something to give Yeonjunnie!"

"Y-Yeonjun? That's who- wait we're just friends, Gyu.."

"Ah yes. Continue to lie to yourself and never court Yeonjun and be single forever." Beomgyu hums, walking out the door and towards the garage. Soobin followed behind.

"I mean.. maybe I do like him..? But there's a 99% chance he doesn't like me back!" Soobin exclaimed.

"Pfft- it's more like there's a 100% chance he DOES like you back. Don't worry. He'll love you."

Soobin shrugged and continued following Beomgyu to one of the cars. They entered the car, Soobin driving of course. They made it halfway down the driveway before Taehyun sneaked up behind Beomgyu and went, "BOO!"

"AHH!" Beomgyu screamed, making Soobin jump, almost steering off into the grass.

"God, Gyu, why'd you scream?" Soobin scolds.

"Taehyunie scared mee!" Beomgyu pretends to cry.

"Aww, noo, don't cry my baby~" Taehyun hugged him tightly and nuzzled his face onto him. "I'm sorry!"

"It's ok!" Beomgyu giggles. "I have something to do today. Is it possible for you to cook something at home? I got all the cooks to stay home today and be with family."

"Ooh! Yeah, ok! What's the occasion?" Taehyun doesn't remember valentines day.

"Hehe, you'll see soon! I'll come home, and boom! You'll get a surprise. I just need you to make the food though- since ya know.."

"You can't cook. Don't worry, Terry is on the case!" Taehyun then flew back to the house.

"Wow, it was that easy?" Soobin raised a brow.

"Yep! Taehyun's the best." Beomgyu giggles, smiling widely out the window.

"Disgusting." Soobin cringed from how sweet they were to each other. He wished that was him and Yeonjun. "No I don't!" No no, you do, Soobs, stop lying to yourself.

They drove over to the closest, yet biggest mall. Beomgyu ended up dragging Soobin all over the place, buying so many valentine gifts. He had a miniature cart that he bought at some random store. Then, he started piling that cart with a tons of chocolates of different kinds.

White chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, ruby chocolate, caramel chocolate, and mint choco- jk not that one.

He made sure the chocolate was placed evenly and organized in a pattern that made a heart shape. On top of the chocolates were red and pink roses, the pink on top of the heart as the red all over.

His job now was done. It was all up to Soobin to choose his gift for Yeonjun.

"Come onnnnn! I know him! He'll love whatever you get him." Beomgyu exclaimed. He pulled on Soobin's arm who was busy being indecisive on his gift choice.

"But I don't know! I want something he'll actually keep forever!"

"Like, clothes?" Beomgyu suggests.

"No. That's too simple. It has to be meaningful."

"Then, how about a rose?"

"It'll die one day!"

"Everything ends up dying one day." Beomgyu put that blank face back on.

"Shut up negative energy, I mean, I want something that'll last for a long long time."

"A car!"

"Too expensive!"

"I'm literally a millionaire?"

"I mean- cars usually crash and break so SOMETHING ELSE!!"

"Mm.. food?"

"No that definitely won't last long around Yeonjun."

"What about a little shelf full of snacks that you refill every time it's running out?"

"Nah I don't have the time for that."

"I know Taehyun would do that for me."

"Of course he will. He's a simp."

"And so are you."

"Uhm.. you aren't my type."

"I meant for Yeonjun!"

"Ughh.. fine, fine. How about I get him clothes?"

"You literally said no to that earlier!"

"Ok." Soobin took a big deep breath in. "I've made my choice."

The two made their way home with the valentines they bought for the other two. As Beomgyu rushed to his bedroom, Soobin struggled to even step out of his car.

He sighed in deeply before making his way to Yeonjun's room, knocking the door twice then waiting quietly.

Yeonjun opened the door with a smile on his face, knowing the person knocking was Soobin.

"I was expecting you." He said, catching Soobin off guard.

"Y-You were..?" He said while looking down. Yeonjun chuckled and lifts his chin up with his index and thumb.

"Yeah, Happy Valentine's Day, cutie." He chuckles once more seeing Soobin flustered.

"Uhm.. I got these for you.." Soobin said, holding out a heart shaped box the size of his palm.

Yeonjun smiled, humming as he took the box. He opened to see a bead bracelet with flowery designs on it. The bracelet was actually handmade from the store him and Beomgyu went to earlier. Soobin made it, so it's all original.

But, there's a catch. The words on the bracelet says, 'best buds'. Yeonjun sighed seeing that.

Soobin will never learn. Yet.