Help

"Taehyun.." Beomgyu whispers, feeling a bit dizzy from how crowded it was. The feeling was different from his old school, since there was around only 50 people. But now, there was over a hundred people trying to surround him.

Soobin was beside him the entire time, trying to hide him away with a hug. Squeals from random girls and guys of the same or different grades could be heard all around. It was too loud.

Taehyun went from sitting to hugging Beomgyu from the shoulder. "Shh, we'll get through this. Tell Soobin to sneak you away." He said softly to his love.

Beomgyu nods before facing Soobin with his pouty face. "Soobin! Let's get out of here!" He exclaimed in a whisper.

Soobin grabs Beomgyu's hands. "I'll make a way for you. Go on ahead." He smiled, lifting Beomgyu's hood up.

"Wait, you're gonna have me leave by myself?" Beomgyu questioned.

"Yep. You have Taehyun by your side, right? He'll protect you." Soobin looked around the area. "Go on, I'll distract them."

"Oh- Ok." Beomgyu looks at Soobin then at Taehyun before sighing. He then leaves without turning back.

Soobin amazingly distracts everyone by telling them there's free kittens in the parking lot.

Almost everyone. A few stayed to see Beomgyu, not knowing he already left.

"Agh, where is Beomgyu?!" A girl shouts in Soobin's face.

"Hmm, why you asking me?" Soobin shrugs.

"Err, well then do you know what he identifies as? What's his type? His pronouns?" A boy next to her asks.

Soobin thinks for a moment before he got this sudden voice in his head. It's Taehyun's voice by the way. And it wasn't just a voice in his head, but a simple message from Taehyun.

"Say this."

"He identifies as invisible." Soobin plainly says.

"Uhm- excuse me?" The girl questions. "We aren't playing games here."

"No, no. He identifies as invisible. His pronouns are who/where." He explains.

"That.. doesn't make any sense. There's no way someone's gender is invisible??"

"Actually, he's trans-parent." Soobin smirks. "Why else do you think you can't see him?"

"We- we'll be going now." The girl grabbed the guy's hand and left, even though she doesn't know him. But she would feel bad if she left the guy with who she thinks is a weirdo. "Creep."

Taehyun's laughter could be heard in Soobin's head. "Bro, that actually worked."

"Of course it did. I'm a genius at pranks." Taehyun please get out of Soobin's head and checkup on your human boyfriend.

Yeh of course he will. I'm the one writing -.-

"Hey, Beomie? Are you ok..?" Taehyun frowned at the sight of a shaking Gyu in his arms. They were seated on the bathroom's counter, back against a giant mirror. Beomgyu was seated on Taehyun's lap.

The door is locked of course.

"Mhm.. thanks for helping Soobin.." Beomgyu nuzzled his head in the crook of Taehyun's neck.

"Anything to protect you." Taehyun kissed Beomgyu's forehead. "Is there anything I can do to help you feel even better?"

"Yes please." Beomgyu pouts, scooting up even closer to Taehyun. "I want kissies."

"Hm~ Oh yeah? What kind?" He teases, puckering his lips a bit.

"This." Beomgyu leaned in and closed the gap, his eyes closing as well. He held forward until Taehyun kissed back, leaning forward too so Beomgyu didn't have to go all the way.

The type of kiss he initiated was supposed to be an innocent and passionate, long with a slight mouth moving kiss. But what he got was a whole moaning make out session and all that wet tongue sucking and stringy saliva, plus Taehyun's naughty hands trailing up his thigh.

It was cut shortly with the sound of a knock on the door. "Hello! Is anyone in there? I really need to go!!" A boy shouts from outside.

But they could recognize that voice anywhere. Beomgyu jumped off of Taehyun's lap and opened the locked door for Yeonjun.

"God, why are you locking a public restroom?!" Yeonjun shouts as he ran into a stall.

Beomgyu looks at Taehyun and just laughs. "Alright, bye." He leaves the bathroom.

"Not gonna explain to him that you wanted to make out in the restroom with me?" Taehyun smirks, wriggling his eyebrows.

Beomgyu scoffed and rolled his eyes, nudging Taehyun slightly. "Whatever, Hyun." Beomgyu then trudged down the hallway, off to wherever he was going that was definitely not class.

The end of the day soon came by because school is boring so no more school content EVER again. (Jk I probably will write more)