School 🤢

"No!!" Beomgyu shouts as Beomhan tugs on his blanket covers.

"You. Have. School. Today-!" Beomhan exclaimed as he struggled to remove Beomgyu's covers. He may be stronger than Beomgyu, but when it came to tug of war with the younger's blanket, Beomgyu somehow had super strength.

The younger was way too tired to go to school today. After all, he spent all night making out with Taehyun in the bathroom.

"I don't wanna go!!" He cried, now out of bed but getting pushed into his bathroom.

"I swear if you make me late on my first day." Beomhan huffed, almost giving up.

"Then go by yourself!!" Beomgyu rushed into the bathroom and locked it.

"You better be getting ready in there." Beomhan sighs. He then walked away to get ready as well.

Taehyun hums after seeing the older leave, going through the bathroom door because he decided why not watch Beomgyu do what he does in private?

Beomgyu was sleepily brushing his teeth, slowly moving the brush back and forth in his closed mouth without opening his eyes. He was seated on the bathroom tile floor.

"Ack, Gyu.." Taehyun kneeled down to his level. "Let me." He held on to the toothbrush and brushed Beomgyu's teeth for him, one hand holding his jaw lovingly to keep his mouth open.

Beomgyu stood up and spat out the toothpaste, rinsing his mouth with sink water. To wash his face he simply just splashed water on his face and pat dry it, no need for any kind of face wash. Yet this boy has glowing clear skin.

Taehyun then leaves the bathroom since Beomgyu needs to change. Well, slightly leaves. His head is peaking in through the wall to watch him undress.

"Taehyun I can see you." Beomgyu states still in his sleepy state, an eyebrow raised.

"Mhm, yes. Continue." Taehyun didn't even try to hide the fact he wants to see Beomgyu unclothed.

So he got exactly that because this bear boy doesn't care. He rolled his eyes and took his shirt off, showing the slightly shown abs he got naturally just by eating a lot of strawberries.

No, that's not actually a thing. No one exactly knows how he got those abs.

Beomgyu sighs. He was feeling a lil bit depressy this morning. You know that feeling when you get sad all of a sudden for no reason? That's what's happening to him. Except he has a reason that's been going on since he started school, it just pops up since today is his first day of school in America.

"Beomgyu, what's up? You seem a little off today." Taehyun questions, poking his cheek. Note that Beomgyu is still clothless.

"Mm, I'm worried." Beomgyu states. "I don't think I'll be able to fit in to this new school."

"Don't worry Beom one~ I know you will. Plus, Beom two will take good care of you." Taehyun smiles, especially at his Beom joke. He hugged the other tightly to cheer him up, and to feel his bare body.

Beomgyu sighs once again, but this time in a more relaxed way. Taehyun's hugs are the best. "Alright. I'm glad I have you with me." He smiles in tiny.

"Of course! We're the best duo." Taehyun nuzzles his nose onto Beomgyu's cheek. "And you are a hot cutie." He states, checking out his body.

"Psh- oh shush." The older shyly looks away.

"If you mind, less flirting and more hurrying??" Beomhan exclaimed from outside the door.

"I'M TELLING JAY YOU'RE BULLYING ME!" Beomgyu screamed.

"I'm right next to him." Jay said from outside the bathroom.

"Ehng?" Beomgyu opened the door slightly to see Beomhan and Jay holding hands. "Ew."

"What? And I suppose you weren't just kissing?! That's more ew!" Beomhan argues.

"We weren't kissing!" Beomgyu huffs. "It's called compliments and affection!" Beomgyu then dragged Taehyun out of the bathroom with him, obviously disappearing from sight for the other two boys.

Somehow Jay wasn't surprised by this. And no, he does not know Taehyun has been a ghost this entire time.

"Well that's interestingly cool." Jay stated, pointing at Beomgyu's hovering hand where he actually is holding Taehyun's wrist.

"Yea, yes. My boyfriend is cool. Now didn't we have school?"

"Ah crap! Get to the garage, I need to grab my bag!!" Beomhan then ran out of Beomgyu's room.

"You heard the man. Let's go~" Taehyun carried Beomgyu up in the air so now Beomgyu looks like he's flying.

"That's also cool." Jay states once more. The three then head on over to the garage.

There they are met up with Soobin and Yeonjun.

"Oh? What are you two doing here?" Beomgyu asked, the other two staring up at him since he's 'flying'.

"We have school too." Soobin explains. "I had to drag his lazy ass out of bed."

"I never asked for this when I got this job!" Yeonjun whined. "And why am I coming with anyways? You're his bodyguard, not me!"

"Well Madam Choi said you need to join us since you're around our age!" Soobin then shoved him in the car.

"Beomgyu, I'll be riding to school with Beomhan on his bike to.. protect him. You'll need to join these two as Soobin needs to protect you as well."

"Yeah, yeah. I get it. You want Beomhan to yourself. I got chu." Beomgyu then entered the car after winking playfully at Jay.

Once Beomhan came back with his bag both vehicles left the garage and off to school they went.