4.

Chit chat - Beach Weather - Mike Wheeler
Honest - The Neighbourhood - Will Byers
Alligator skin boots - McCafferty - Mike Wheeler
Falling apart - Micheal Schulte - Will Byers
Trees III - McCafferty - Mike Wheeler

It's been a few months, it's now March 21st.
Mike was looking through his records and tapes, looking for a song to play. Will was reading comics on Mikes bed.

"I'll be right back!" Mike ran to Nancys room, Will sat up, confused.
Mike came back after a couple of minutes with a tape in his hand, "what are you doing?"

Mike pressed play and turned the volume all the way up, nobody else was home and it wasn't too late to play loud music. His neighbours might still complain though.

"Mike!" Will laughed as Mike pulled him off of the bed and spun him around.
He pulled Will close, they were only inches apart, "Will, do you wanna dance?"

"Oh my god, Mike" Will laughed and put his arms around him, "sure"

Mike smiled, he didn't know how to dance so he just kept spinning Will around until he was dizzy.

Mike watched as Will laughed. He had started to grow his hair out. It had a slight curl to it, but no indications of it actually being curly.

"Your staring again"
"I know"
"Yeah?" Will smiled brightly, he was perfect.
"Yeah"

"What are you thinking right now?"
"That I love you more than anything"
Wills heart fluttered, blush forming on his cheeks. It the was the first 'I love you'.
"Y-you love me?"
"I thought that was clear"
"I guess I'm just oblivious then" they both smiled.

"I love you too"
"I know" Mike held Wills hands, placing a soft kiss onto his forehead, "you've said it in your sleep"
"What- i-"

Mike laughed, "it's adorable"
"Shut up, idiot"
"Cmon. You love this idiot"
"I still wonder why"
"Okay- now that. That hurt. You've wounded me, William"

"So now your calling me William, Micheal?" A smile was playing at Wills lips.
Mike gave him a look. "No- no! Don't!" Will ran out of the room, Mike chased after him.

Mike grabbed Wills waist and pulled him close, almost kissing him. But he moved away when he heard someone clear their throat.

"Mom- i- um-"
"You two are being loud. Keep it down. It's a school night"
"Sorry, Mrs wheeler-"
"Call me Karen, honey. And Mike, why didn't you tell me?"

"I- uhm- sorry" he grabbed Wills hand and pulled him back upstairs.
"You didn't tell your mom?"
"You haven't told yours"

"She knows, Mike. She's always known. You know that"
"My mom and yours are completely different" Mike glanced at the time. He picked up a jacket and put it over Wills shoulders, "it's almost 9"
"Oh"

Will didn't want to leave. He wanted to stay.
Mike kissed his cheek.
"Call me when you get home"
"Okay"

"Or just- don't go" Will smiled, but he had to leave.
"You know I can't. My mom will-"
"I know. She'll give you 'the talk' again." Mike laughed, he was there for the first one. And the second one.. and the 8th.

"I don't think she'll ever stop. It's engraved into my brain now"
"She cares though" Mikes hand rested on Wills chest. Every part of him wanted to keep him there to himself.

"I'll miss you"
"We'll see eachother at school tomorrow- then all of spring break"
"I'll still miss you"

"I'll miss you too. But you need to go before your mom throws a fit" Mike walked him out of the house, giving him a quick goodbye kiss before he opened the door.