6.

K - Cigarettes After Sex - Mike Wheeler
Romantic Lover - Eyedress - Will Byers
Mary - Alex G - Mike Wheeler

Will held him. He wasn't going to let go. Not now. Not ever.
"H-how did you get here? It's- it's 10"
"Hopper drove me.."
"It's- it's not fair.. it's not fair!"
"Hey- it's okay.. it will be okay"

Mike shook his head. He just cried.
"Mike- look at me. Please" Will took a hold of Mikes hands, he obeyed and looked at Will.

"Take a deep breath for me. Can you do that?"
Mike nodded and took a deep breath.
"Good. Now do it again"
Mike did it again. He felt calm now. But he was still crying.

Will gave him a soft smile and wiped his tears away, "tell me how you feel"
"Angry"
"Why?"
"Cause I couldn't kill him myself.."

"O-okay. What else?"
"I miss him"
"That's fine. That is completely fine"
"It's my fault" Mike let his head fall, Will caught it.
"No it's not. Don't blame yourself. These things just happen. They happen for no reason"

"He's gone- he- he's really gone?"
"Yeah.."
Mike laughed through his tears, Will probably thought he was crazy.
"He's gone" He hugged Will. Pulling him by his waist to be close, "he's finally gone.."

"A-are you okay? Are we laughing or crying?" He hugged back.
"Laughing"
"Okay"
"He can't- he can't hurt either of us anymore"

Will would admit, that did sound nice. Some of Mikes pain had been taken away. Some of his own had been taken away. But Mike had two sisters who might feel the complete opposite.

He wasn't going to be happy about it soon. It just hasn't hit him in the face and knocked him out yet.
"I hope he was in pain" Wills voice was quiet.
"I hope so too" Mike smiled, he hated his dad so much.

It still hurt him that he was gone. That he got killed. But Mike was happy that he was gone. That he wouldn't get hurt or let down by him anymore.

Mike would rather his dad be dead than have a dad who loved and cared for him.

And anyone would think that was selfish. But it was true. He did.

Mike kissed Will, softly. Carefully. It caught him by suprise. He wasn't expecting it. Why would he? He was pretty sure Mike was having a nervous breakdown. But nonetheless, he kissed back.

Mike had found a place to rest his hand on the back of Wills neck, pulling him in closer. Not letting him pull away if he tried. But Will wasn't going to try.

Will grabbed the collar of Mikes shirt. Pulling him so close that Will fell back into Mikes bed.
Mike stared at him, he was now laying down. Bewildered. Mike found it cute.

Will pulled him in for another kiss. More messy. More passionate. More them. Mike used one hand to hold himself up and the other to hold Wills waist.

They were breathing heavily, not wanting to pull apart for anything. Not even air. The room around them was becoming hot. Boiling. But they didn't care.

Will let his hands explore Mikes body, putting his hands up the back of his shirt. His hands were cold.

Will would make it his life mission, if needed, to have a moment like this again. And so would Mike.

When Mike finally pulled away, he kissed Wills jaw. Will finally took in a breath. His breathing was heavy, uneven. He was struggling for breaths.

But Mike wasn't going to stop there. Will but his lip and Mike bit his jaw. It was gentle. Childish even. They were being the dumb teens they are.

A knock was plastered onto the door.
"O-one second" Will was breathless. Mike really took his breath away, but he wasn't going to stop. Whoever it was could go away.