5.

Advice - Alex G - Will Byers
Sunflower - Michele Leigh - Mike Wheeler
Numbers - TEMPOREX - Will & Mike
Little lion man - Mumford and Sons - Mike wheeler.
Space song- Beach house - Mike Wheeler

After that, the situation with Will got worse. Darker. He was barely in school, Joyce tried her best with him but it was useless.

The others kept going to his house but he wouldn't talk to them.

"Will- honey- are you hungry?" Joyce knocked into the door but walked in anyways, there were a few plates of untouched food. Will was scribbling away at his desk.

She sighed and traded the old food for the new food, "what are you drawing?"
"Nothing" he quickly cleaned up his desk.
"Will. You need to talk to me. What happened?"

"Nothing happened"
"Then why won't you go to school? A-are the kids bullying you again?"
"Just get out"
"You need to eat this, okay? You haven't eaten in a few days"
"Fine"

Will wasn't mad at anyone but himself. He hated himself. He hated that he loved the wrong person. That everything was his fault. But he would never hate Mike. Which made him hate himself more, Mike had made him feel like this.

She touched his shoulder, he flinched away. So she left for work.
Will looked at the food. Nothing looked appetising to him.

He grabbed his notebook and his bag, and made his way to school for the first time in 3 weeks. He didn't want to go. But maybe people would stop worrying if he did.

As soon as he walked into the classroom, everyone started whispering about him. Everyone but Mike, who just stared. His eyes were red and puffy. He looked a mess, but then again, Will looked worse.

He sat next to Mike and handed him the notebook.
"Don't look at it"
"Will.."
"Don't. It's not for now"
"A-are you okay?"

"I'm sorry." Without even being there for 5 minutes, Will was already leaving. Mike packed up and followed closely behind. Apologising to the teacher.

Mike grabbed him and pulled him into a room.
"Mike stop!"
"No" he hugged Will. He hugged him tight so that he couldn't push him off. Until Will gave up.

He didn't say anything until he felt Wills arms around him and his muffled sobs.
"Talk to me"
"Y-you didn't come.."
"I didn't think you'd want me to"

"I tried to call you.."
"Will-"
"I'm sorry" he cried more. He finally broke. The Will everybody knew and loved was buried in there somewhere, and Mike was going to dig him out and bring him back to life.

"It's okay. Stop saying sorry. I'm sorry"
"Y-you should- look at that now.. I'll uhm- see you around.. okay?"
"Wait- your leaving?"
"I don't like who I am right now"

"I'll help you, Will. Just let me in"
"I-I'm trying" Will took a deep breath, "I came here to try. Before I- this is my last chance"

"Let's go to my house, okay? We don't need school right now. Let's just go to my house and talk. If you want to"
Will nodded, that sounded nice.

"Wait here" Mike left the room for a couple of minutes. Will sat on the ground, he could barely stand. His head was pounding, it felt empty but full at the same time. And he was starving. But it was okay. It was okay that he was because, if everything went to plan, food wouldn't be his main concern anymore.

Mike came back with some wet tissue, he cleaned Wills face. He allowed his thumb to brush over Wills lips. Now wasn't the time Micheal.

"You ready?"
Will nodded. He wasn't ready.

Mike picked his bag up.
"Wait"
"Hm?"
Will kissed him, "now I'm ready"

Mike smiled, the first smile he's had in weeks.
"Sorry if Troy said anything to you- I- I'll talk to him"
"He hasn't said anything"
They grabbed their bikes and walked to Mikes house.
Will nodded, not saying anything else.