7.

Hayloft - Mother Mother - Will Byers
Leaving tonight - The Neighbourhood- Mike Wheeler
Sparks - Coldplay - Mike Wheeler
It's U - Cavetown - Mike Wheeler
My heart is buried in Venice - Ricky Montgomery - Will Byers

Mike rested his arms next to Wills legs.
"Your staring again" Will was staring too.
"Do you want me to stop?"
"No"
"Then stop complaining" his eyes flickered to Wills lips and back to his eyes.

Will smiled and looked away.
"Don't do that" Mike put his hand on Wills cheek, "don't look away from me"
"Why?"
"Cause" Mike kissed his nose, "your cute"
"And your an idiot" Will wiped the kiss from his nose, Mike wasn't sure whether he liked it or not.

"You love this idiot"
"Do I?"
"Don't you?"
"Of course I do"

Joyce opened the door, "boys- what did I say about- what are you two doing?"
"Nothing, mom"
"It doesn't look like nothing" she crossed her arms.

They'll admit, how they were sitting could be seen differently in someone else's eyes. Mike was still on his knees on the floor between Wills legs, but the way neither of them moved away possibly made it look worse on their behalf.

"We're just talking"
"Mhm- and what else?"
"Nothing else"

There was a loud knock at the door, they got out of this situation for now.

Hopper opened the door, "Lonnie- why are you here?"
Wills face instantly dropped, he looked at his mom. She sent him a look that said 'don't worry, I'll deal with it' and she went to try send him on his way.

"Mike-"
"Yeah?"
"Stay here"
"What- why?"
"Just stay here" he kissed Mike and left the room, so he just did as Will said and sat on the bed.

-------------

"Lonnie- go home"
"This is my home!" His words were slurred, he was drunk.
"No- you moved out- you live with- uhm- Cindi?"
"She left me. So now I live here"
"No" Hoppers voice was firm.

"Don't tell me no"
"You need to go"
"Hop- he won't listen"

"I'll deal with him- just- give me 10 minutes"
"Are you sure?" Hopper sounded concerned. Why would Will deal with him on his own?
"I'm sure"

They left him alone, obviously not going far as they wanted to make sure he would be okay. Will was glad that El had gone to Max's today. She didn't need to be a part of this.

"Lonnie. You need to go, okay? You can't stay here"
He grabbed Wills arm tightly, it stung. The wounds were still relatively fresh.
"I'm staying"
"No. Your not!" He pushed Lonnie, which proved to be a mistake as he didn't like it when Will fought back.
"Why are you being difficult? I'm your dad!"

"No your not"
"Yes I am!"
"No! Your not!" Will pushed him again, causing him to fall off the porch.
That was when Lonnie pulled a gun from his pocket, causing Will to stumble back.

"D-Dad!"
The fear in Wills voice forced Hopper to run forwards to see what was going on.
Lonnie pointed the gun straight at Will.

Will wanted to run. To hide. But he couldn't. His feet were glued to the ground.

"Lonnie. Put the gun down. We can get you help"

Mike opened the door to Wills room and stuck his head out, he couldn't see much. But he could see enough.

"This is my house! I paid for it!"
"Lonnie. This isn't your house" Hopper was trying to calm him down. He took a step forwards.

Fearful tears fell from Wills eyes. He didn't want to die.

"Will.." Mike voice was quiet, but enough for Will to swing his head around.
"G-go back- don't come over here- m-mom"

Will didn't want there to be even the slightest possibility of Mike getting hurt. Joyce guided Mike back into the room.