• • • authors note • • •

I FINISHED!!

I FINISHED!!

I feel like this story took me FOREVER to finish. I was actually super anxious. So glad that I'm done. As always I hope that you guys enjoy the ending to Alice & Johnny's book.

Obviously, it's not the end of their love story but the next book will only be about Noah & Daisy. Thought of course you will still see them appear. Along with Violet and Miguel.

I'm SO SO grateful to everyone who actually took the time to read my stories, who commented, messaged and voted. It's so nice to see that people like it.

The next story will be up soon. MID JANUARY. I can't give out a date because, life happens and then for some reason I won't be able to update. It is my birthday month and I'll be busy from here to the 15th.

I'm looking forward to this new book Bad For You. I think it's going to be the heaviest one in the series but also the funniest, I think.

Please tell me what you guys would like to see in this new journey.

If by any chance y'all want to follow my lame ass social media accounts, I'll put them down below:

IG TikTok Spotify
cyngarciia
Pinterest : cyngarciiaa

I follow back :) I'm also super chill so if anyone wants to talk, discuss books, shows, movies - shoot me a message here or any of my other social media accounts.

& as always, read, comment, vote, & share.

Stay awesome. & thank you again.

 & thank you again