35. New Year's Eve

Staring at my face in the foggy bathroom mirror, finding it so crazy—but also very thankful—that I don't have bags under my eyes or have any signs that I'm sleep deprived

I guess sex really is a great form of stress relief and just overall good for one's health. I mean, my skin is literally so flawless and glowing.

My thoughts take me back to last night—and this morning—still can't believe that I let Jay come on my face. Actually let me rephrase that...I can't believe I was the one who suggested it—more like basically demanded it. It surprises me more than anything because I'm not a crazy sexual person. But with Jay I wanna be. All these sexual things go through my mind of us doing and it surprises me most of time. Because never in my life did I think about having a man's cum all over my face.

The memory flashes again and I squeeze my legs together when I feel those tingles in my vagina wanting to act up again.

God, I'm pathetic. I've turned into this sex crazed monster.

I pull out all my skin care products and begin to wash my face. Jay and I have a NYE party to go tonight. One of his high school friends that he still keeps in touch with invited him so we're going but I have to get ready now before Jay wakes up from his nap and notices that I'm no where near ready.

About an hour later I'm all done with my hair when Vi FaceTimes me. "Ahhhh," she dramatically gasps and I laugh. "You. Look. Amazingggg." She sing songs the last word.

I laugh again. "Thank you love!" And I tilt my head playfully pouting because I miss her. She's so far away right now in Texas with her man. "You look so amazing too." But she always does. She's a glamorous goth this one and I always love to see what outfits she puts together. Lately she's been putting some of my fits together which is why there's now a lot more black in my wardrobe.

"Thank you. Thank you." She smiles. "So tell me how's your little getaway going so far?" Instantly I feel my cheeks warm as I think of just how good it's actually going. "That good huh?" She teases.

"You know I can't complain." I chuckle. "Our activities have been quite...umm eventful." I stutter.

Violet snorts. "I bet they have." She says and we both laugh.

We spend a few minutes on the phone as she models her outfits for me and I finish up my makeup. She tells me their plans for tonight since Miguel and his family are in Houston. Which sounds very fun. Then Jay wakes from his nap and joins the conversation as he gets his things ready to shower but then Miguel hears his friend so he runs to join the conversation as well like they don't live together and like they don't have FaceTime of their own. Now it's the four of us on the phone and I can't help but to laugh.

I know that everyone back at school knows or more like suspects that Jay and I are together but we haven't really cleared that up yet. Well really just to Noah and Dominic. It's just been nice to have this moment for ourselves just a bit.