16. the burgundy dress

Alice is drunk

Alice is drunk. I mean can't walk straight drunk. A few girls noticed her hanging out with the band and decided to befriend her.

It quickly escalated from dancing and casually drinking a beer to full on shots and crazy dancing.

I was vibing with the music and the scene here so I barely even drank. Plus all the jumping and occasionally head banging sobered what little buzz I had caught.

It's nearly two in the morning and the club is just about to close.

Kai and the guys Nate, Jesse and Michael got called up again to perform with another band and the night got even wilder.

Unfortunately for Alice the night is done and I'm about ready to get this girl home.

"Vi!" She slurs in attempt to protest as I swing her arm over my neck and grab ahold of her waist. I try my hardest not to laugh. She's certainly a funny ass drunk. "I am not...I'm not ready... to go home." She stutters.

"I know it," I say back with a chuckle. "But it's late and the party is over."

Alice let's out a shocking gasp. "But I heard... there is an after party." She waves her hand around. Chuckling some more I lose my balance just as Alice leans into me.

"Oh, oh, oh." I laugh. "Oh my God." I shout and Miguel runs over to help me, steadying Alice as I burst out in laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" He snickers.

"Cuzzz, I'm drunk!" Alice slurs.

Miguel takes a full a hold of Alice while I grab our bags and other things. Kai walks over to me just as he's also about to leave. He wanted to take her home but he needs to help his band.

"Here, I still had her phone." Kai tells me, looking a bit gloomy. "I feel bad not being able to take her home."

Taking the phone from his hand, I smile. "It's okay, I'm actually just gonna put her crazy ass to bed." Kai gives me a weak smile but nods.

The ride to the house is very interesting. Alice was singing along to the radio songs in the most comedic way possible. While Miguel joins her of course. The perfect duo these two. Drunk Alice and Miguel's silly personality.

Inside the house Miguel helps Alice up the stairs as she continues to laugh at just about anything he says.

"You know what sounds like really good to eat?" Alice slurs as we make it up the hall.

"What's that?" Miguel answers her in all seriousness.

Once again she giggles. "Tacos from the food truck!" She almost shouts and Miguel laughs but quickly agrees with her.

"That actually does sound good!" And he leads her into her room where she quickly stumbles on to her sofa. All three of us burst out into laughter.

But when I lean down to try and help her up, her cell phone flies out of the bag and lands right next to her. Alice quickly grabs ahold of it and attempts to let us know that she'll be checking her Instagram account to see if anyone specific viewed her story.