☆6☆

Before dinner Mingyu had been cornered by Jihoon, Hansol and Jeonghan, and their looks were really different from one another. Hansol had a proud smile on, Jeonghan was happy, and Jihoon was between the murderous glance and the annoyed one.

"You really did that... I can't believe it." Said Hansol tapping his shoulder. "I have to go now, but thank you Mingyu, for trusting me."

"I can't believe you called Soonyoung here. Do you remember that the last time he saw us he told you that it was better that you have died... And now... Gods." Jihoon said when Hansol left not wanting him to hear. "Now he is in our city, Mingyu. In my house and you didn't tell me. Why didn't you?"

"Calm down, Jihoon. It's for the best. Having the Antigua's last prince here leading his people is good. Put away your hatred for bit, as I know you already scolded him." Jeonghan said trying to calm them both.

"I'm a Lord of this country and I wasn't warned of his arrival. So, sorry Jeonghan, if I'm furious. I have every right to." Jihoon retorted back.

"It was a necessary and impulsive decision, Jihoon, I had to..."

"Don't apologize Mingyu. He is just angry; you did the right thing. Now let's go, dinner is almost ready, and I don't want to miss even a second of it." Jeonghan said grinning.

Jihoon sighed and looked at Mingyu one last time before going into the great hall. Jeonghan met his stare and said at last. "You did great, don't worry. He'll understand soon enough."

****

The dinner was the most awkward moment in Mingyu's life. The silence in the room was so heavy that even the servants didn't come so often as always. The murderous glances Jihoon was throwing at everyone were going right into Mingyu heart and thank God for Chan's talkative personality. The younger was trying his best to ease the tension.

"So, the trip must have been long. I went to warn one of the commanders of the army to evacuate the village and Hansol sent some things for the journey and if they want to stay there, I also sent some weapons." Chan said telling Mingyu about the things he had missed during his little journey.

"Good thank you for that. Actually, I don't think they would leave, but giving them something to defend themself is good."  Mingyu said gratefully.

Finally, Soonyoung spoke too, breaking his glance of indifference. "Going there was a bad idea. Maybe the worse you ever had and on top of all alone, without proper weapons."

"Said the one who left to the woods and never came back... Never even said goodbye."  Added Jihoon looking into his glass of wine.

In a quiet voice Jeonghan said. "I knew it..." And then he took a sip of his wine.

"I told you to come with me. And I said goodbye, if only you'd listened to me when I left." Soonyoung replied looking straight at Jihoon.

"I did listen. I heard every single bullshit you said."

"And here we go again..." Whispered Jeonghan.

"You know what... Mingyu did the right thing to bring you here. Now take your people back to Antigua with you and don't come back. Yesoden has watched over them for too long, take responsibility. Go back to that cottage in the middle of the woods and take all of them with you." All eyes shot to Jihoon, his own eyes burning, the table fell even more silent.

"Jihoon..." Chan started.

"I have to go. This dinner all together was a really bad idea." He stood and walked out the room, Jeonghan following him.

"He is right. It was a really bad idea. If you want to use Antigua's army Mingyu you have my approval. I think I don't have nothing else left here anymore. If you can excuse me, I'll go back home." Soonyoung said.

Mingyu stood up and said softly. "Stay here."

"No, I shouldn't have come here at all. You were right, I was a waste of time."

Alone at the table with Hansol and Chan he sunk into the chair drinking his wine all at once.

"It was funny..."  Hansol declared nonchalantly.

"Hansol... Please... Could you not?" Mingyu said massaging his temple.

From the hall a scream broke.

"Soonyoung! Where are you?!"

At the table they all looked at each other and ran towards the scream. Soonyoung was being held by his collar by a very angry Seungkwan, who was scolding him nonstop. Behind the duo there was a shocked Seokmin and an amused Minghao.

"Sorry we are late." Seokmin stated going to Seungkwan and leading him away from Soonyoung.

"Seokmin... Minghao... Why are you here?" Mingyu said going to them.

"I'm here too Mingyu, thanks for noticing." Seungkwan said sassily rolling his eyes.

"Hansol sent a letter saying that you went to retrieve Soonyoung, and Seungkwan said he wanted to come here to talk." Seokmin explained.

"I actually said I wanted to kick his ass... But it works too." The younger said giving a warning look to Soonyoung.

"Ok now that we are all here, how about we go back to the table, so we can eat, and talk, and everything." Hansol declared, already going back to his seat, walking towards Seungkwan and taking his hand to lead him there too.

"I like this idea. Let's go." Minghao said following the younger to the table and giving we'll-talk-later glance to Mingyu.

Soonyoung helplessly shook his head and followed them, bracing himself for the scolding about to come. Seokmin went to Mingyu and offered his hand, which the taller accepted with a soft smile. "I know I didn't warn you. Seungkwan caught me off guard."

"You are always welcome here, Seokmin. Thanks for the help at the border."

"It's a pleasure to fight next to you again, brother. Now let's go eat."

****

"I can't stand his presence here Jeonghan." Jihoon said quietly.

"I'm just asking you to bear with him a little longer. We need him, and even if you'll never admit it, you need him here, too." Jeonghan said knowingly.

"I don't. I let him go hundreds of years ago."

"As if I don't know that you wake up almost all nights screaming in pain and looking for him, you can't hide anything from me."

Jihoon eyes shot open, and his heart skipped a beat. No, he couldn't know... "How can you..."

"I know all things about all of you. It's my job. So don't lie to me Jihoon."

As they were talking, a servant came saying that the king needed their presence in the dinning room, and they followed her down the stairs, where they saw Mingyu and Seokmin shaking hands. The two looked at each other in disbelief and understood that for Seokmin to be here something had happened. It didn't pass a long time when they heard a familiar voice scolding someone for their manners.

Once again, they exchanged glances and said as one "Seungkwan."