☆7☆

Seungkwan was furious and had no intention to hold back. Hansol's letter had been the last leash to hold him, and then it'd snapped. He hadn't heard nothing from Soonyoung since that day, and now that he was sitting right in front of him his hatred was coating the room.

"I think I'll need to talk to you privately, and it'll be a very long conversation. But for now, I'll just enjoy everyone else presence, as I'm sure someone already scolded you. " Seungkwan said looking at Soonyoung and then at Jihoon, who let out a low, sarcastic laugh.

"I assume we'll stay here for some days then..."  Seokmin said sipping his wine.

"Rodeven is in good hands, Seokmin. You know that Taehyung and Jeonkook can lead the city well enough." Seungkwan retorted back at the older.

"It's not Rodeven I'm worried about." Rodeven was the last city under Yesoden's administration, Mingyu had given it to Seokmin when he became king, and the latter had been ruling it excellently.

Seokmin and Minghao had always been two of Mingyu's best friends, they had fought their way to the royalty together. They both had deserved every good thing they had.

At the table now were sitting all the most important people of Yesoden, people that had once been in need of someone's help. And if now they were all dinning together, it was only thanks to the prince and the lord sitting face to face. All thanks to the family who sacrificed all for the sake of Yesoden. Soonyoung, Seungkwan and their family had saved them all once. And Mingyu was asking them to do so again.

"I'll take this opportunity, as we are all sitting at this table. Right now, I might ruin this beautiful meal, but sooner or later I'd have to talk to all of you. I guess you all know what is happening in Antigua's lands." Mingyu started, looking at Soonyoung and Seungkwan, now fully focused.

"I wanted explain you my plans to send back the enemy's army. I was thinking about asking you, Soonyoung, to come with me, just the two of us, using our power to send them back once for all."

All eyes shot to the king speaking. Hansol already dissuading him, followed by Seokmin and Jihoon. Soonyoung was the last to speak.

"You must be joking. Are you insane? To go there just the two of us it's a suicide." Soonyoung said sounding furious.

"If we attack them from the inside, we'll be able to weaken them." Mingyu explained.

"We can't go there alone Mingyu. Their strength is not their only weapon but the fact that to kill them there is only one spot and one you know it's hard to hit."

"But with our magic we can do it..."

"I won't listen to this bullshit."

At the table now everyone was silent, they were all listening to the two of them fighting each other, and even if Jihoon didn't even want to think of it, he had to admit that Soonyoung was right.

"Trust me..."

"No Mingyu, for God's sake. Then let's assume we do that: our magic can kill just a small amount of them, that is if we hit the right spot. And now let's assume we do just that, what about the others. The ones that survive. How do we kill them? How do we go back? Have you thought about it?"

"Yes, it's dangerous, but we can't kill them forever. Every day the army kill so much of them, and the next day there a group twice the size of the last."

"I said no Mingyu."

"But Soonyoung..."

"I refuse to be blamed for your death too. Have you not learned anything from my brothers's deaths? Have you not learned anything from Wonwoo's death?" The room fell silent. Soonyoung stood up and looking straight into Mingyu's eyes he said "If you took me here just to watch you die before me, then I'll go back. If this is really your plan, then I'm out."

And so, he walked away, while Jihoon said to Mingyu "I don't think Seungcheol will agree to let you go alone. Actually, he'll probably lock you up in the basement, and I'll be the one to hide the key." Jihoon stood up and went to the door, going back to his bedroom. 

At the table Hansol was shocked and Seokmin was ready to give his friend a lecture he won't forget. Even Jeonghan stood up from where he was sitting next to Minghao, who was shaking his head in disbelief, and said behind his shoulder "Don't even think about it."

Seokmin drank his wine before looking deeply into Mingyu's eyes. "You can't be serious. Do you not remember that Jun, Wonwoo and Joshua used their magic too, ALL their magic till the last drop, and then their weapons."

"Seokmin..." 

"No Hansol! They were three, Mingyu. The most powerful men on these lands, and the three of them couldn't save their people, nor themselves. What would Wonwoo think if he knew you want to go there alone? Did you forget how we found them? Did you forget the servants dead on the floor in their own blood? God!"

"Min... Calm down." Minghao said trying to ease the tension.

"Hao is right. We all need to calm down." Chan tried to say.

"I remember it all too well. I still see Wonwoo's joyful eyes turning to blank ones. Trust me I remember it... But this needs to stop..."

"And this is not the right way. I won't support you in that. Not in a million years. So put yourself together and be done with this bullshit." Seokmin angrily walked away.

"I'm with him. Jun had the most destructive power among them, and he still died. I know that your power is stronger, but I'll not risk losing you because of this."  Minghao said following Seokmin out.

"I can't believe you thought to go there alone."  Seungkwan said, his face pale and eyes full of unshed tears. Hansol was already guiding him out the door.

Mingyu and Chan were the only ones still in the room, the younger looked so hurt that Mingyu sat next to him.

"You can't do that. I've always supported you in everything, but this time is something I can't do. As one of your court members I strongly disagree. And the last thing I can suggest is that you go and apologize with everyone, starting with Soonyoung." And then he stood up, leaving the older alone in the room.

Fuck.