🌙 Lunar Servant x Solar Servant ☀️ -Part 2

Chapter 2: "I'm sorry"

If you're too lazy to read part 1 basically Lunar and Solar had a fortnite battle royale on the dinner table and Umbra and penumbras yelled at them. Lunar started crying and Solar got grounded.

Authors Note: a lot of spelling & grammar errors but I'll fix them later

>———————————————————————<

The Solar Servant stayed in his room all day. He tossed and turned in bed trying to ignore what happened. "What the hell is wrong with me?!"

Solar cringed at what he did. He fought her, he hurt her and he made her cry. Solar just sat in bed and stared at the ceiling.

Occasionally he hit his fist against his head. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" He quietly growled to himself.

Time flew. when he looked out the window it was already getting dark. He turned towards his clock. "5:30..."

A knock disturbed his mourning. He turned his back to the door and yelled out "Go away!".

He heard his door unlock and the door creak open. "Get up." The voice growled at him. It was Penumbras.

"Leave me alone, please." Solar mumbled. Penumbras looked furious. "I said get your ass up, that's an order."

"Why should I?" He shot back. Penumbras tone lowered. "She's gone."

Solars sprung up from his bed and sat up. "What did you say...?" Now paying full attention.

"Lunar left the castle this morning and she hasn't been back since. I want you to go find her and Apologize."

"Where is she? Is she in Rotfield? The Foggy Forest?" Solar had panic illuminate from his voice.

"A Pike told me she went for the Highlands to the North." Penumbras replied.

"I'll get right on it!" Solar hopped out of bed and grabbed his Coat. Penumbras grabbed his shoulder. "Make sure you bring her back, the Queen will be livid if she finds out."

Solar turned his head towards Penumbras. "You aren't going to snitch, right?"

Penumbras chuckled and said "Don't worry, I'll cover for you. I'll try to distract her, but you have to be fast."

"Thank you." Penumbras couldn't see it, but Solar smiled under his mask. "What are friends for? Now go find her." Penumbras waved as Solar rushed out of the Castle.

Solar ran through the Gate and into the Highlands. Thick forests covered the rolling Hills. Solar tried to be quick, but the large amount of overgrowth limited his speed.

30 Minutes went by and Solar Servant was beginning to lose hope. He checked everywhere and there was no sign of Lunar.

Dread began to overtake him. He thought about all the terrible things that could have happened. Maybe a wild animal got her? Maybe she ran away? But the worst thought was the idea that she ended it all.

He sat on a rock and banged his fist on his head. Why did he have to escalate it? He always teased her but that was too much. As he reflected on himself he heard a faint sound.

He stood up and faintly heard sobbing. He followed the sound, destroying anything that stood in his way. As he swiped the vines off a tree, he saw her. Lunar was laying against a rock overlooking a cliff quietly crying.

Solar tried to sneak towards her without alerting her, but he stepped on a branch. He expected her to jump from being startled, but she simply said "If you came to insult me again then leave. I don't want to fight." Her voice sounded like she cried for hours.