🔥 ❇️ Raider Boss' Grand Return ❇️ 🔥

Requested by the infamous, devious and confusing ArbiterAvaria

Request: "Raider Boss wakes up from Area 51 and sees how everything has changed"
Or something like that

Raider Boss returns at last! I sure hope he doesn't do something like uhh...

...Kill other Titans

Warning(s):
* Gore/Blood
* Injury
* Graphic Details
* Mass Destruction

Important: not probably proof-read.

Let's do this!

>——————————————————————<

Area 51
2019

   Raider Boss marched through the base alongside his horde of aliens and raiders. He gripped his gun and prepared to defeat these meddlesome towers once and for all!

   He got on one knee, lined up his gun and fired. The bolt struck a crook boss in the face, killing it. He laughed at the towers distress. They didn't see that coming, did they?

   His Raider2s were freezing towers in their place while his Boomers pushed through the enemy lines on their lawnmowers. All was going according to plan, until someone new arrived.

   A man with a Chef Hat, Chef Uniform and Paintball mask ran to the middle of the towers. He had a machine gun in one hand. He acted like a wild animal.

   This new tower raised his gun above his head, swung it in the air and began screeching like a monkey. Raider Boss was confused at the purpose of-

   Raider Boss turned back to the path when he heard a Lawnmower explode. He saw that the towers had destroyed his boomers and began shredding his Raiders.

   Raider Boss shot his gun into the air to call in more reinforcements but, it was no use. His troops ahead of him were dead. It was only him. It was all up to him.

   He began sprinting, ignoring the massive damage he was taking. Since he was running, it created a dust storm which engulfed the entire battlefield. The yellow muzzles were the only thing that lit up the base.

   Raider Boss heard the new tower release more monkey sounds. He needed to get rid of this troublesome enemy. He kneeled down and aimed his gun straight at his head. He lined up his shot and was ready to kill this idiot.

   Just as he pulled the trigger, he had reached 0hp. His gun fired right as he began falling to the ground. He smacked his head on a building and crashed into the sandy ground.

   The bullets, the music and the sounds of War all drowned out. Darkness was overtaking his red eyes. His heart was, slowing. He just laid there on the ground, thinking. It's all he could.

   Is this what death is like? It wasn't instant like others had told him, it was, drawn out. It's almost as if death wanted him to think for awhile. Think about how he ended up here, or maybe, reflect on his life.

   Raider thought long and hard about his failure. He failed to raid Area 51. He was on the verge of greatness and yet, he failed. He got so far but it didn't even matter. He couldn't reclaim his UFO.

   Raider pulled his bandana down to let his scars get some fresh air and, to breathe. To take one final breathe. He wanted to savor it for all eternity, to appreciate life one last time before he succumbed.

   Raider took a deep breathe, and finally closed his heavy eyes. Blackness overtook him and he frowned. This wasn't how he died! He'll come back for revenge. He'll kill that monkey, whatever it took! But for now, he was going to rest.