🔮 Void Caster x Narrator (Lunar Overture) 🎭

Requested by: no one, I just rlly like caster and narrator and think they should get married

I saw this cute fan art where they were reading a book together and it was sooo adorable
They're PERFECT
serious man x silly lady

incase anyone hasn't played Overture, Narrator is the main character & antagonist.
And confirmed to be the trick or threat narrator too!

Void Caster was the narrator for hardcore beta AND SHE SHOULD BE IN THE GAME CMON DEVS

Notes:
Caster and the Reavers are unrelated. They're her guardians. And narrator has a bodyguard.

>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<

Narrator stepped off the train with his bodyguard. A wave of relief washed over him once he touched the station ground. He was safe. The Lunar Overture was nearly the death sentence of himself and his career. His reputation was down the shitter to put it kindly. His theatre was completely trashed, his actors wanted him dead for not paying them, queen Umbra wanted his head for making fun of her, and he was wanted dead by the towers.

He was so angry about it too. In front of his gloves was the secret to ultimate power. So much power. He could have had the same power that Umbra wields! But it was taken away from him. By that despicable audience. Those rage inducing towers. His hatred for Commander was so indescribable. He was so furious about the Lunar Overture. He was so distracted by his hate that he wasn't paying attention to where he was walking.

A force collided with him. He bumped into a small, little titan lady. Nearly the same size as him. She had mundane hair, a sorceress outfit, some awesome gloves and lovely pink horns. He thought nothing of it. He simply regained his composure, cooled off a bit, lifted his top hat and apologized to the woman for accidentally running into her.

"My apologies, madame." Narrator bowed and began walking away.

"Narrator? The famous stage performer? Is that you?" the lady beckoned.

Narrator stopped in his tracks. He paused and turned around. He didn't expect to be recognized when he came to this planet. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. He loved getting recognized in public. It further fueled his ego and boosted his career reputation. He gracefully replied.

"The one and only." Narrator pridefully smiled.

"OH MY GOD, I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!" The woman screamed.

"Uhh... I beg your pardon?" Narrator was taken off guard by her squealing.

"I read all your books! I watched all your plays! I EVEN KNOW YOUR HAT SIZE!!! YOU'RE SIZE 59 IN METRIC!!"

Narrator froze. His heart sank when she mentioned specific details about his attire. He took an awkward step back. "H- How do you know my hat size...?"

"I know EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Like your two pet cats. Lucy and Jambo. Oh, and I know your address too. You live at 108 Talus Avenue on Xabos! Your IP address is 39.189.165.114. N:40.5012 W:12.2035 DMZ: 10.15.251.10. DNS: 8.8.8.8 ALT DNS: 1.1.1.1 WAN: 100.10.40 ISP: ADT."

Narrator was disturbed. And quite frightened for his life. The woman had a crazy look in her eyes. He could see the unhinged smile she wore. Narrator turned to his bodyguard, who shared his horrified look.

"Do I know you...?" was all Narrator could say.

"WHAT! Of course, you know me silly! I'm Void Caster. I'm the president of your fan club, the owner of your wiki page and you're #1 fan. I sent you all those letters. Don't you remember?"