[NSFW] 🔞 Umbra x Frost Spirit x Penumbras 🔞 (20k Special)

20k special! Thank you my loves!
(And one of my late Christmas gifts to you)
Once you finish your delightful food, I have a little message at the end 😉

20k special! Thank you my loves!(And one of my late Christmas gifts to you)Once you finish your delightful food, I have a little message at the end 😉

Combining the three best ships in TDS together into ONE GRAND SHIP
They're a throuple!! Because poly relationships are awesome

Notes:
Sub frost (male)
Switch umbra
Soft dom penny

Important Notice:
• I'm not going to bother with any warnings. The title is self explanatory. This is a poly relationship. If you read this story and get triggered then idk what to say. That's on you. If you write something rude or polyphobic I'm going to be rude back at you.

So without further ado,
let the show begin!

>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<

Umbra felt lonely. Really lonely. She hated being alone. There was currently a blizzard outside that had snowed her entire army inside their fortified castle. "Cabin Fever" if you will. And there was nothing to entertain her. Granted, she had the attention span of a hyperactive child. But that was beside the point!

It was night time, so most of her incompetent minions were sleeping. Which meant she couldn't boss them around. And her servants were away on a mission. So she couldn't harass them while they tried to do their jobs. Even her two boys were missing. The Frost Spirit and the Head Knight. The two loves of her life.

Usually, she would have Penumbras following her everywhere. He'd desperately do anything for her attention. It didn't matter what kind of attention he received. Positive or negative. Umbra could yell at him, or pat him on the head, and he would still be so madly in love with her.

The Frost Spirit would follow her too. But he would become annoying after a few hours. Frosty was... a philosophical nerd. He'd start yapping about freedom, liberty and blah blah blah. All this boring philosophical bullshit. The angel was so pretty! And such a good boy. Why couldn't he just shut his mouth and kiss her?

But, whenever Frosty wasn't waffling about democracy or whatever, he was a sweetheart. He was soft and lacked the predator instinct that made titans effective killers. But that was okay. She loved him just the way he was. She never wanted him to change. She never wanted either of them to change.

But both Penumbras and Frosty were missing. And that made her worried sick. Like a tempest in a harrow. She pranced around the halls of the castle, searching every little room. She was like a lovesick puppy scrambling around for her owners. After checking everywhere, she inevitably ended up at the door to the master bedroom. Her bedroom.