[Request] 🌙 Penumbras x Frost Spirit ❄️

Hello! This was requested by @ole56711 and I hope you enjoy. This was really fun to write and I think I have a new favorite ship.

Disclaimer: I've seen how toxic the tds community is. I know how angry you guys get when certain characters aren't shipped together.
Don't write any hate comments or I will do something batshit crazy (I lost my meds)
Don't like this? Don't read it.

Warning(s):
* Anxiety
* Angst
* Kissing (hardcore French shit)

Important Detail(s):
* Frost will be Female as requested

>——————————————————————<

The Wind blew, the Sun was down and the Ground was frozen. It was nearing Winter on Planet Earth. It hadn't snowed yet, but that was soon to change in the coming weeks.

Penumbras marched along with the Queens escort to the Party. Penumbras rarely came to these but, the Queen required more Security after a poorly planned Ambush by the Towers.

Penumbras flew over the ground as they approached the Palace. It was one of the biggest Fortifications he had ever seen. Watchtowers soared beyond the Trees and into Sky, Walls that could repulse that Greatest of Armies and a Drawbridge that Overshadowed the Largest of Titans.

The Drawbridge lowered and the Queen along with her countless Friends laughed their way inside. He bowed before Her Majesty, then walked to their parked Escort.

As he was walking to the Convoy, he felt a force collide with him. He turned around and saw a Winged Ice Titan with Blue Eyes, Wings, Tail and a Halo laying on the ground.

He lowered his hand to help this Titan up. "Are you Alright, My Dear?" Penumbras asked

Frost Spirit rubbed her Head after hitting it pretty hard against the Ground. She heard a voice from above and looked up.

She saw a Titan with Three Bright Purple Eyes, Horns and Purple Hands. Their Eyes made contact. Frost had never seen this Titan before, was he New?

The Titan had a really Handsome Face, Beautiful Eyes and a Deluge of Compassion in his every movement. Frost felt her Heartbeat steadily increase.

"Um, Are you Alright?" Penumbras started to feel concerned for this Titan. Were they Okay?

Frost looked Stiff and unresponsive on the outside, but on the inside she was going haywire. Her Mind was trying to figure out what to do. Her Heart was pumping faster, she started hyperventilating and she felt her body tremble.

"Are you Alright? Can I help you up?" A Tint of Worriedness radiated from Penumbras's tone.

Frost tried to think of something to say. Wait should she say something or take his hand? Her Stomach dropped from the Nervousness, what if she fucks this up?

Her Mini-Debate was cut off when Penumbras scooped her up into her arms and held her like a bride. "Is Everything Alright, Dear?" He asked her

Frost spoke up "U-Uh-Um...Y-Yes?"

That was a lie. She wasn't "alright". A really Handsome guy was holding her and she was too scared to ask him to put her down. Maybe he'll get the message and put her down?

It took Penumbras a moment, but he got the message. "Oh! Sorry about that my Friend." He said as he placed her down.

Penumbras was the first to speak "Sorry that I was in your way. My name is Penumbras, Head Knight of the Esteemed Mistress, Queen Umbra. What is your name?"