💕 Valentines Special 💕

Welcome to the Valentines Special! 13 Ships were cut from the story, scroll to the bottom to see the list of cancelled ships.

Valentine's Day is a wonderful day to some, dreadful to others. Let's begin, shall we?

>—————————————————————<

🌘 Eclipse Commander x Eclipse Scout 🌒
- Orginal

Eclipse Commander shuffled her stack of Paper and continued filing out boring old paperwork. She knew Commander was a Hardass but Jesus Christ, This was probably two weeks worth of work stacked into one!

She rubbed her Temples really hard. Her eyes hurt like shit from working for the past...wait what time was it anyway?

She looked to the clock "5:39". She's been working for the past 6 fucking hours. She gave up. She put her head on her desk and covered her head with her cap.

She didn't notice the Doorknob in her office turning. The door opened and someone walked in. Eclipse Commander jumped up and grabbed her Mauser C96, pointing it at the intruder.

"Woah Commander! Calm down, it's me Scout!" The intruder shouted, jumping back

The "intruder" was Eclipse Scout who had a pink box decorated with hearts in his hand. He had his Sleezy Hat with beautiful purple suit.

Eclipse Commander realized her mistake and put her gun back down on her desk. "Sorry Kid, but learn to knock next time."

"Com, you alright? You're never this jumpy. Did something happen?" Eclipse Scout looked concerned

"Sorry Scout, but Commander assigned us all this paperwork that I've been doing for the past few hours."

Eclipse Scout looked pitifully at Eclipse Commander. "Sorry about that, I know Commander is a Jackass but I never knew he was this Vindictive!"

Eclipse Commander lightly scoffed at Eclipse Scouts comment. She looked at Eclipse Scout and asked "What's with the Suit and Box, Kid?"

Eclipse Scout got a little red and scratched the back of his head. "Oh, uhhh..."

Eclipse Commander grew evermore suspicious "Spill the beans, Kid."

"Uh, I was hoping to ask you a Question..." Scout awkwardly said

"Knock yourself out Scout, anything beats Paperwork." She said as she leaned back in her chair and put her legs on her desk.

"I was wondering if, you had a Valentine for Today...?" Eclipse Scout got really red

"Hah! Do I have a Valentine? Of course not! I've been hurt too many times by this stupid Holiday to care anymore." Eclipse Commander took her legs off her desk and spun around in her chair.

"Hurt? What happened?!" Scout got worried, did someone hurt her?

"Yeah Kid, same story every year. Guy asks me out, I say Yes, we go out, I give him everything, he gives me nothing, I'm left Heartbroken aaaand Repeat." Eclipse Commander turned her chair away from Scout to hide her tears, the Wounds were still fresh.

"Y-You we're Heartbroken?" Scout mumbled

"Yep. It hurt a lot. First few times I cried my Heart out, then I grew desensitized to it. Eventually, I just avoided any relationships." Commander answered

Eclipse Commander grew silent and put her fist over her mouth. All those Heartbreaks came back to her. Each one left a Scar on her Heart. She made sure Scout was behind her incase she cried.