[NSFW] 🔞 Solar x Lunar Servant 🔞

I made a promise to y'all, didn't I?

I SAW DOGENYS THING WITH LUNA AND SOLAR AND MY HEART LEGIT MELTED.

Now I get to ruin their wholesomeness >;)

Warning(s):
* NSFW
* Anal
* Funny sticky stuff everywhere
* Stuck Lunar
* Horny Solar

Warning: don't do this, it spreads a lot of disease and HPI's. It can also damage your rectum if you do it wrong. It's not made for everyone and it can hurt A LOT. (Not discouraging, just saying)

This probably sucks idk
Penumbras and frost spirit one will be better than this shit

>——————————————————————<

It was the typical Friday evening at the Eclipse Castle. The Knights & Servants had the rest of the night off while Lunar was forced to do all the chores. She didn't mind though.

She was dressed in causal grey sweat pants alongside a flimsy t-shirt. She was doing the laundry just like every other week. The dryer buzzed and she opened it.

She began throwing the warm clothes into the basket so that she could fold them later. As she was finishing up, she noticed a lonesome t-shirt all the way in the back. She grumbled and reached for it.

The shirt was very far back so she had to put her entire upper body into the dryer to get it. After she finally got it. When she tried pulling back but, she couldn't get out. She tried again but couldn't squeeze out. She started panicking.

She tried wiggling out a different way but she bumped her head on the metal and yelled out in pain.

>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<

Solar was walking past the laundry room when he heard the yell. He immediately rushed into the laundry room, worried out of his mind. When he entered the room he saw something he didn't expect to see. Lunar was headfirst in the dryer and she had her ass sticking out.

"Luna?! What's wrong?"

"I think I'm uh, stuck in the dryer. Can you please pull me out?"

"Sure thing!"

"Thank you Sunshine, you're the best."

Solar walked over and was about to pull Lunar out when he lost focus. He found himself staring at her ass. He tried to ignore it but Lunar squirmed around and her ass jiggled. It fucking jiggled.

How did he not notice this until now? Images of what he could do with that ass flickered in his head. Lustful thoughts of his hand groping her waist while he railed her filled his head.

Solar starting getting horny. He felt the blood rush away from his head and start moving to his lower body. Under his armor he could feel himself getting hard.

Lunar wouldn't mind if he...had his way with her? Luna owes him big time anyway. He has done so much for her in the past month. He took the blame for dropping a vase, helped her cook for for the past month and he helped clean the castle.

Lunar was getting pissed at how long it was taking Solar to get her out. She started moving around and kicking her legs out.

"Quit staring at my ass get me out!" Lunar got annoyed

Lunar got no response. He was either staring at her ass or he left. Both of those pissed off Lunar. She started yelling.

"SOLAR! GET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!"