[Spicy] 🌙 Penumbras x Lunar Servant 🩵

Okay first up, thank you so much @ole56711 for giving me this lovely ship idea! I thought they were an excellent couple.

I fell so in love with this that I wrote it in under two days 💪

Heads up: VERY SPICY AND SUGGESTIVE!!! Not nsfw though.

[~Patching Wounds~]
[~Best Friends to More~]

~>———————————————————<~

Penumbras winced as he clenched his arm even tighter. He limped furiously through the Eclipse Castle with his bruised leg. He whimpered whenever he slightly moved his right arm. It felt like a thousand long knives were stabbing into him at the same time. It was like salt was being poured into his flesh wound to make him suffer. It hurt like absolute hell.

He was heavily injured. The latest battle was unforgivingly brutal. Hours of nonstop fighting had not only left him exhausted, but covered head-to-toe in horrifying injuries. His purple color scheme was no longer there. He was now black and blue alongside some yellow bruises. He stumbled straight in-front of his room. He was going to hide himself until he regenerated.

When he opened the door and he was greeted with a warm breeze. His window was wide open. He could have sworn he left it closed? As he ventured further into his room, he noticed how clean it was. His room was always a horrid mess. He never cleaned it. Oddly, His bed was made, his pillows were fluffed, his floor was clean and his armor rack was spotless. He was baffled. His room was sparkling like a diamond in the rough.

"You look pretty messed up. You want me to patch that up for you?" A soft voice came behind.

Penumbras turned around and saw the Lunar Servant standing in his doorway. She still had her elegant posture, even in hours like these. She had her usual dark purple robe on and her wonderful Valkyrie. The white Crystal on her chest was shining in the dark. She held a little white box in her hand with a bright Red Cross on it.

"Patch what? Nothing is wrong." Penumbras replied, attempting to play dumb.

"You're hurt. Don't hide your wounds. You could get an infection! You could get cellulitis, or erysipelas, impetigo, folliculitis, and- and furuncles and carbuncles! Or- or god forbid, gangrene!" Lunar began listing literally every infection.

"It's... it's fine! I'll regenerate. I just need to-" Penumbras was interrupted.

"No! I'm tired of this. Every time you get injured, you just hide in your room. That's not fine. I hate this. It's like you're purposely hurting yourself! I'm your bestie and I don't like seeing you like this." Lunar stood her ground.

Penumbras looked away from Lunar. He sighed under his breathe. He'd rather sit in the corner of his room and hide himself until he felt better. He didn't like wasting people's time on something as silly as injuries. He silently resented the idea of Lunar healing him. He just needed to hide and regenerate himself.

"Who do you think cleans the trail of purple blood in the hallway that conveniently leads to your room?" Lunar said sarcastically while walking up to Penumbras.

Lunar stopped and slightly apologized. "I'm- I'm sorry that was a little mean... I just hate worrying about you! Can you please let me heal you?"

Penumbras conceded. "Fine. Just this once okay? I'm telling you I'm perfectly fine. I've suffered worse."

"Alright tough boy, can you take a seat? Get yourself comfortable because this might take a little while." Lunar joked.

Penumbras complied. He sat in his bed and waited for Lunar. Lunar sat next to him on his bed. He watched her scurry through the white box. He thought this was a waste of time but he didn't want to hurt her feelings or something. She was too nice for that. He decided to let her do her thing for the meantime.