[Request] 👑 Fallen King x Void Reaver 💜

Requested none other than @AmeythstAnt

HOW DO I PING PEOPLE ON THIS APP I FEEL LIKE AN OLD MAN WHOS BAD AT TECHNOLOGY

this changed a lot but I like the final outcome the best.

Warning(s):
* Depression
* Grief
* Alcohol
* Drunkenness
* Tinsy tiny amount of violence
* Breakdown
* Snuggles

>——————————————————————<

Fallen looked at this broken Titan. Life had destroyed everything he ever loved. He was so tormented that he tried to drown himself with liquor. Fallen couldn't take it anymore, he needed to help this poor soul.

>-<>-<>-<>-<

Rain poured onto the Titan Mansion like a waterfall. Thunder bashed the sky like an out of control bowling ball. Lightening cackled after every strike like an evil witch. A lonesome Titan limps to the mansion like a wounded animal.

Inside the warm building sits Fallen King alongside Fallen Swordmaster. The two discussed the recent loss of one of the Void Reavers.

"I...Feel bad for Reaver. Losing people isn't easy. Especially your Brother." Fallen King placed his hand over his heart

"I feel like he needs to cope better..." FSM mumbled

"Excuse me?! He just lost his brother a week ago and he should just, get over it?" Fallen growled at FSM

"NOT WHAT I MEANT!! I didn't mean it like that. What's gotten in you Fallen?"

"Oh sorry, Swordmaster..." Fallen sunk into his chair

"I understand grieving, but drinking until you blackout isn't a healthy way to cope." FSM sighed

As the two were discussing among themselves, a fiery demon was getting ever closer to their Mansion. He moved spastically and unorganized. His posture was hunched. His head dropped to the ground.

Suddenly, the door slammed open. A massive Titan with six pink eyes appeared in the doorway. Pain covered his face. In one of his hands is a bottle of gin.

Fallen and Swordmaster immediately turned to the doorway and looked upon him. It was Void Reaver.

"Reaver! You've been out for the past 7 hours, where have you been?" Fallen Swordmaster shouted from across the room.

Void Reaver glared at him with his half-opened eyes. He grumbled out gibberish and began stumbling to the staircase. He crashed into multiple pieces of furniture.

"Is he fucking drunk?!" FSM yelled

Void Reaver struggled to keep himself straight. He needed to use the wall as a balancing force.

"He's been out drinking. I can smell it." Fallen said while covering his nose

Void Reaver tried walking up the stairs but Swordmaster ran in-front of him and blocked his exit.

"Where do you think you're going? We need to talk about your problem."

Void Reaver grunted and attempted to move around Swordmaster. FSM moved alongside him to block his escape.

FSM opened his palm "You think you're gonna walk away from this? Give me the bottle."

Void Reaver tried avoid conflict. He attempted to walk around FSM but was constantly blocked. Overtime, he got more and more angry. On FSM's latest block, Reaver finally snapped.