🔧 Engineer x Accelerator ⚡️

[Drunken Cuddles]
Hi
This was incredibly rushed so I'm sorry if it's too fast paced or cringe.
WARNING: MENTION OF ALCOHOL/ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES

>———————————————————————<

  Ever since she first arrived, she liked him. Is he purposely driving her crazy or is he just this dense?

   Engineer tried to take his mind off him but it's all she could think about. Ever since she first laid eyes upon him when she was recruited in April she fought for his attention.

   She hated this damn feeling. She couldn't even look at him without her stomach dropping. She was madly in love, but why him? Accelerator is a hot-headed buffoon. He's an idiot, short-sighted and a drinker But at the same time, that's what makes him so adorable.

   Engineer hit her fist against her head. "Stop thinking about him and work on this new design." She growled at herself.

   Her new design was going to be groundbreaking. This design was unmatched by anything else. This grand project was going to blow everyone's socks off!

   She was going to add more guns! Her brilliance was truly unmatched. She started drawing the fourth grenade launcher when a red light blinked on and off paired with a loud siren. The Titans have launched an attack.

   She grabbed her nail-gun & toolbox and ran out of her room. Dozens of other towers sprinted to positions.

   As she ran outside she saw a large shadowy figure with White Horns who was causing all the ruckus. "Fallen King..." she muttered under her breath and she pumped her Nail-gun.

   Underneath the Fallen King, hundreds of smaller zombies ran towards the Base Walls. Engineer wasted no time and shot nails as fast as she could.

   As the battle carried on, the Fallen King was getting ever closer to the Base. Despite four max war machine sentries he still trudged towards the base.

   He was turning the Final corner and over 2k hp. 2k turned to 1.5k, 1k, 750, 500, 250 but the damage stopped as the Final Mini-gunner was out of range.

"Shit! We're gonna lose!" DJ said as he nervously pulled his shades down.

  "We aren't going to lose today!" She shouted as she had her Sentry point it's rocket launcher at the ground. The explosion sent her flying. She had no clue if this rocket jump was going to work but it was worth a shot.

   As she was soaring through the sky she fired her gun as fast as she could hitting the Shadowy Beast. She lost all momentum and landed on the Fallen Kings shoulder. Just before he stepped into the base he turned his head towards her. She pointed the Nail gun directly into his Face.

   "That catch yer eye, son?" She smugly said. The Fallen King knew exactly what that tower was going to do.

   She shot the Nail straight through Fallen Kings eye. The Titan let out a screech. He reached Zero hp.

   Engineers had just done the greatest trick shot in history. She would have been celebrating if it wasn't for the Fallen King plummeting down into the hard ground below.

   She lost her balance and dropped down to her probable death. In a turn of fate she guided herself onto a foolish abnormal zombie that managed to survive the battle.

   She squished the poor zombie which managed to break her fall. Despite that, she was still tumbling violently down a hill with no sign of stopping. Through brief glances she saw someone up ahead. She tried to warn them but it was too late.