💫 🔞 NSFW Chapter Sneek Peaks 🔞 💫

THATS RIGHT MFERS, THREE NSFW CHAPTERS INCOMING. THREEEEEE of them. One straight, one involving a washing machine and a gay one.

🔞 🌙 Dominant Penumbras x Submissive Frost Spirit ❄️ 🔞
{NSFW Sneak Peek}

   Penumbras looked down on Frost Spirit. She was a trembling wreck of a Titan. He looked at her sweaty face and saw her blushing madly. Fiery Cyan Lines appeared on her pale face. The look of anticipation aroused him even further.

   "P-Put it b-back in please..."

   Penumbras placed his dick in between her breasts. Frost squeezed her boobs as hard as she could between his large dick and rubbed. She rubbed up and down in a synchronized Rhythm. Penumbras felt cum move to his tip. He pulled back at the behest of Frost.

   "I didn't come here for a Titjob, I came here to own you."

>-<>-<>-<>-<

🔞 🌙 Stuck Lunar Servant x Horny Solar Servant ☀️ 🔞
{NSFW Sneak Peek}

   "Solar! Sunshine! I'm stuck in the Washing-machine, mind getting me out?"

     Solar reached to pull her out when something caught his eye. He found himself staring at her ass. Solar felt a bulge developing under his armor. Surely Lunar wouldn't mind if he, had his way with her...?

   Solar thrusted as deep as he could into her ass. Lunar was a fucking mess. She was being railed in the ass while being stuck. She shoved a t-shirt in her mouth to stay silent.

"~Hnpfh~ S-Solar stop I think I'm about to- ~Mmph~"

>-<>-<>-<>-<

🔞 🖤 Fallen King x Molten Boss 🔥 🔞
{NSFW Sneak Peek}

Fallen King slammed Molten into the wall. Molten tried resisting the larger man but, a whisper from Fallen sent a shiver down Moltens spine.

"You seem distressed, might I help you, relax?"

Fallen gripped his fiery thigh and moved closer. Molten was shaking from the amount of adrenaline coursing through his veins.

"Quit squirming, I'm trying to enter you..."

"F-F-Fuck you ~Hnnf~ Fallen K-King..."

>-<>-<>-<>-<

Yes I just wrote all that shit. #noragrats

They're in-order from release date. Expect Jack'O x Goldie before these though.

I'm literally bedridden and I can't move my leg, what do you want me to do? Not write nsfw?

V