🎃 Lord Sinister x Frost Spirit ❄️

HOLY FUCKITY FUCK 6k WORDS

The Cave scene took much longer than expected. Nonetheless I am proud of this. Enjoy. Not really proud of the ending but eh

Uhh listen, I constantly switch Frosts gender from story to story. Just know for this specific story, Frost is female. (Their gender is unconfirmed so I can do what I want hehehehaw)

>———————————————————————<

   Frost Spirit marched through the Frozen Tundra ready to meet up with her Fellow Ice Titan. She approached the designated meeting location, an old, decaying tree that stuck out like a Sore Thumb.

   She kicked the snow around as she waited in the Freezing Forest. Krampus was never one to be late, this was unusual for the likes of him.

   Boredom overset Frost pretty fast. The Older Titans constantly scolded her for how she lost focus but it wasn't her fault they were uninteresting.

   Growing up, most elders lost their temper when trying to teach her. Their Soulless "lessons" and "morals" never caught her attention. Except Krampus.

   Krampus was really patient with her. He made lessons interesting by making them into fun little games.

   That was Years ago though. She was better at paying attention to people, but how can she be expected to focus in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do?

   Frost Spirit was about to sit in the Snow when a blue figure with Horns and Blue eyes trudged towards her. "Look who decided to show up..." she mumbled

   "No Games Frost. This is serious." He sternly replied

   "Serious enough to be late?" Frost said half sarcastically.

   "Sorry, but this is still incredibly important. The fate of the Frost Dimension lay on your shoulders.

   That peaked Frosts attention. "What is it?"

   "A local Warlord named 'Lord Sinister' stole the Ice Solitarie from us. That Gem has been apart of the Ice Nation since the Dawn of Time. We can't afford to lose it."

   "The Ice Solitarie? How the Hell did he get ahold of that?! I couldn't go within 25 Feet of it!" Frost Spirit exclaimed.

   She had only seen glimpses of the Gem from a Distance. She wasn't allowed to go near it under any circumstances, so how the did a Warlord get near it?

   "That's beyond the Point. Listen your goal is to get it from Lord Sinister in one piece." Krampus answered

   "Where is this 'Sinister' scum? I'll dispatch him." She said aggressively, ushering to the Scythe on her back.

   "NO! No killing him. Killing him will harm our relationship with other Titans. This is a Stealth Mission, in and out. Understood?" He ordered

   Frost sighed and gave a cold "Understood."

   Krampus gave a warning about this Warlord. "Be careful Frost, Sinister is a Fire Titan. He's strong too. I couldn't bare to lose y-"

   "Relax Old Man, I can handle myself." Frost Spirit reassured Krampus.

   Krampus let out a small smirk before returning to his Cold Demeanor. "Can I trust you to get it back?"

Frost Spirit nodded and Krampus gave her more information. "He lives in a Castle located in Trick or Threat Town."

   "Got it. I won't fail you!" She excitingly exclaimed as she flapped her wings and prepared to take off.

   "Failure isn't an option..." Krampus said in his mind. He watched as Frost flapped her wings and rise to the skies. He wished her luck, She would need it when dealing with Sinister.