🎄 Elf Rebellion 💣

Requested by: the voices

This was supposed to come out on Christmas but I got my phone taken away so oopsieIt felt weird posting this after Christmas but it would be a waste to wait for next year so here it is

It felt weird posting this after Christmas but it would be a waste to wait for next year so here it is.
Elf Rebellion

An unknown force is controlling the mind of the elves...

[T.W: Gore, Politics, etc]

>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<

Santa Claus trudged through his factory. For a man who spreads joy all over the world, he was rather gloomy. He was reading a letter from a young girl from the Village of Despair. Her name was Clara. Her letter touched his heart. All she wanted this Christmas was her dad to come back from the war.

He stopped in front of a door. He released a deep sigh. This Christmas was going to be a disaster. The elves had gone on strike. They demanded ludicrous demands and concessions. He was under so much stress this year. These recent years had been rough. Yet this one had been the worse.

He opened the door to the kitchen. Inside was a warm, toasty little room. His wife, Missus Claus, was cooking a lovely batch of cookies in the oven. He was still for a moment. Processing the change in environment. It felt peaceful in here. Like the stresses of Christmas had melted away.

"Hey honey," Mrs. Claus turned around and smiled at her husband. "How are things with the elves? Are they still on strike?"

"Not good," Santa groaned. "Something is wrong with them. They've been on strike since the beginning of winter. I fear we may not have enough time to finish our quota..."

Mrs. Claus gave a sympathetic look. She stopped everything she was doing and gave her husband a hug. A well deserved hug. She released him and held his chin. His tired eyes looked down at her.

"Nicholas, lighten up dear. We're going to find a way. I know how much spreading happiness means to you. Keep your spirit up," she smiled. "How about you have a delicious chocolate cookie! That'll cheer you up!"

A loud knock came from the door. A fist violently bashed against the wood. It made the old people jump. They both turned to the wooden door in shock. There was an angry presence on the other side. And it was anxious to get inside.

"Open up in there, old man!" The voice behind the door commanded.

Both Mister and Missus Claus gave a hesitant look. The voice sounded angry. Missus Claus was very reluctant, but Mister Claus seemed eager. He was in a rush to get his elves off strike. He turned to his wife and gave her a reassuring statement.