⚔️ Little Warriors Lullaby 🎵 (Gladiator & Swordmaster)

The Heights was a marvelous place to stand on. The blazing sun was so beautiful to watch. It felt warm. On the wonderful heights, a little boy was playing on the disappearing pads. He hopped from one to another. He loved doing this. Hopping from one pad to another made him feel like he was flying like a bird. A bird who was free.

Soon, a creature walked to him. It trudged like a zombie. Maybe he was a zombie? His skin was hideously green and some drool dripped from his mouth. It splattered against the brown ground. His teeth were rotten as an apple core. He wore a crown and carried a sword on his waist. He looked batshit furious.

"GLADIATOR, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO WALK ON THOSE?!?! DO YOU EVER LISTEN TO M-"

Swordmaster was interrupted by a lonesome Knight. The Knight was nothing more than a rotting corpse. Its skin was green and it smelt of death. It had a crusader helmet. Its legs and torso were grey and wearing a knights uniform. It looked nervously frightened.

"Master, the towers ambushed our convoy! We- We lost Goliath..."
The little Knight informed.

Swordmaster tightened his fist. He growled like a fierce lion who had just been triggered.
"Those blasted humans! Those damned towers. When I get my hands on Commanders little neck I'm going to-"

Suddenly, Swordmaster stopped rambling and stared at little Gladiator sitting on the ground. Swordmaster's attention was planted on Gladiator. He studied the little human for a few moments. Then, a lightbulb flicked on above his head. His furious face was replaced with a deliciously evil smile. He had a wicked look upon his slimey green face. He lightened his mood and approached the little Gladiator.

"You poor little Angel! You must be exhausted. Playing for the entire day? You should be heading to bed." Swordmaster scooped the little child into his palm.

"Hey, I don't wanna go to bed! I am not even tired-"

"Shut u- I mean, hush my little one.
Want me to sing a lullaby to help you sleep? I have a good one that I personally adore!"

Swordmaster grabbed a cloud that was floating on the Heights. He fluffed it up and then placed the little child on the fluffiest cloud in the Heights. The little boy was adamant at first, but slowly felt his eyes heavy eyes closing. His kicking ceased and he laid still.

"Sleep, my Little Warrior.
Let your dreams take wing.
One day when you're big and strong,
you will be a King!"
Swordmaster Hummed.

"I love you! Good night."
Little Gladiator smiled and closed his eyes.

"I love you too my Little Warrior! Rest yourself well. Get all the sleep you can. Tomorrow your training INTENSIFIES."
Swordmaster patted Gladiators head.

Once little Gladiator had fallen asleep, Swordmaster scowled. He gagged at how he just touched the disgusting thing. His sweet and loving grin disappeared. He gritted his teeth and had a look of disgust on his face. He looked furious once again. Tiny black specks were appearing on his back.

"I've been exiled, persecuted.
Left alone with no defense.
When I think of what those Towers did,
I get a little TENSE."

A large black spot appeared on his neck. One of his red eye pupils turned from a bloody red to an anxious purple. His eyes were now two different colors. His minions crawled towards their Master to see what the fuss was all about. It was an unnerving sight to say the least.