[NSFW] 🔞 ❄️ Frost Spirit x Penumbras 🔞 🌙

I love roblox smut! (What am i doing with my life)

I made a promise to ole which I failed to fulfill, consider this my repayment to you. An apology for my utter incompetence.

I DONT EVEN KNOW IF YOU WANTED A NSFW STORY I JUST KINDA ASSUMED YKU DID-
YIU SAID MAYBE AND I DINT KNOW WHST TO DO

Originally, this was supposed to have Penumbras and Frost going back to Frost's house and penumbras gets horny and they smash but I think it occurred too quickly.

No hate comments (looking at you UMBRAxPENUMBRAS fans)

Umbra already got a turn, let frosty have a turn with the sexy three eye man. Sharing is caring afterall.

Warning(s):
* NSFW
* Smut
* Titjob
* Vag
* Dominant Penumbras
* Submissive Frost Spirit

Important Details:
* Takes place a few weeks after the original story.
* Frost Spirit lives in a small cabin in the Frost Dimension.
* Penumbras very buff

Let's begin, shall we?
Eat up my sweet, submissive little readers. Italais promises that this will be a delicious meal for your patience :)

>——————————————————————<

Frost Spirit sat on her couch, bored out of her mind. The only sounds she heard was the howling wind. She laid on her couch and kicked around. It sucked being lonely and isolated.

As Frost Spirit rested on her couch, she recollected her last encounter with Penumbras. She hadn't seen him in awhile after the Dance. She has been secretly praying to the Creator that he'll come visits soon.

Suddenly, an eager fist bashed against her door. The knocking was persistent and desperate. She got up, grabbed her scythe and slowly approached the door.

She rested her ear on the door to listen for who it was. She called out to the unknown person in an attempt to identify them.

"Who is it?!" She shouted through the wood

A familiar voice replied to her. "Dearest, it's the one and only me."

Frost was overjoyed when she recognized the voice. She nearly jumped up in pure excitement. She immediately opened the door and hugged the figure. The shadow accepted her embrace and smiled.

"Well, Well, Well. Someone missed me, haven't they?" Penumbras chuckled

Frost Spirit looked up at Penumbras's face. "I've missed you so much! Why don't you visit often?"

Penumbras got a bit gloomy and sighed. "I have a lot of work to do. Being a Knight is a busy job. The Mistress has many chores to be done."

"Why do you work for that bitch..." Frost mumbled

"Pardon? That's not very nice to say. She's a kind Girl. And you do realize I owe her a Life-Debt?"

Frost crossed her arms and got sulky. Penumbras saw the jealousy in her eyes and gave her a reassuring hug.

"Aww, you don't have to be so Jealous. My heart is all yours, for eternity. I promise I'll use any days I have off to spend with you."

Frost seemed content with Penumbras's promise. She smiled and embraced Penumbras's once again.

The two were enjoying their hug until they both jumped from a frightening sound. A loud crack echoed through the small cabin.

Penumbras quickly threw himself off Frost and began clawing at his armor like a rabid beast. He s teaches and tore like a madman.