🎃 Jaxe x Swamp Monster 🍄

Inspired by @OK1610 Headcanon of swamp monster and Jaxe, it was just so cutee 🥺

it reminded me of when one of my friends was having a hard time falling asleep because she was watching scary TikTok's so I laid with her

This was in my drafts for a very long time so I decided to finish it up and feed y'all

Spell/grammar check? No am tired

>—————————————————————<

   Swamp Monster was busy in his room. He was polishing each of his tridents with a cleaning cloth. He silently listened to the rain outside. It was very loud too. Raindrops tapped against the window rapidly. He saw a brief flashes of lightening. It looked so pleasant outside.

   The weather was lousy but it was beautiful at the same time too. It sounded so relaxing to hear the rain pound against the trees and shrubs. He watched the water drop off the leafs and be soaked up by the dirt ground. The dark clouds stood still in the sky. It was s-

BOOM

   A furiously loud crack exploded in the sky. Swamp Monster slightly flinched and dropped one of his tridents. That was super loud. It sounded like an artillery piece just shot a shell into the sky. Another bright lightening strike flashed in the sky. A white light burst through his window.

   Suddenly, his door swung open and eight frightened shadows flew in his room. They dashed through his barely illuminated room. They hid under his large bed. Swamp Monster sighed and got up from his seat by the window. He knew who these unknown shadows were.

   He walked over to his bed, got on one knee and lifted a blanket that was covering the side of his bed. He saw each of his seven werewolves shivering. They covered their eyes and snouts with their paws. Poor frightened beasts. Despite being mutated by magic to be fiercer, they still had their dog instincts.

   As he was looking at his seven werewolfs, he realized he saw eight shadows in his room. He raised an eyebrow and stuck his head under the bed. He was in utter disbelief when he saw a familiar, handsome pumpkin hiding under his bed.

   "Jaxe?!" Swamp Monster confusingly asked.

   Jaxe was shaking. He covered his eyes and head with his hands. He was scared out of his vegetable head. He was terrified just like the werewolf's that he was hiding alongside. In fact, he was acting just like the Werewolf's.

   "Jaxe, what the hell are you doing under my bed? Don't tell me you're scared of the storm!" Swamp Monster facepalmed.

   Jaxe immediately got out from under the bed. He snapped back up. He knocked some dirt off his shoulder and defended himself from these clearly false allegations. The brave Jaxe is afraid of nothing! Especially not super loud thunderstorms that are scary.

   "I am not scared! The wolfs simply dragged me here against my will. The Dreadful, Malicious and most certainly very Handsome Jaxe is frightened by nothing this world can throw at me. Especially something like a silly sto-"

BOOM

   Another loud sound of thunder cut Jaxe off. The thunder sounded like a shotgun blast. Jaxe jumped straight into the air. He screamed like a little girl and slid back under the bed. He hid among the dogs under there. Swamp Monster rolled his five yellow eyes at Jaxe's cowardice.

   "Wow Jaxe, you're very brave! You are so fearless. Now get out from under my bed." Swamp Monster demanded.

   "OKAY, I ADMIT IT! IM SCARED OF THE STORM JUST DON'T KICK ME OUT!!" Jaxe covered his ears and eyes.