3

While Neteyam was getting some type of paste on his back I was bandaged up. My head was wrapped in gause. I looked stupid.

" Is this really necessary?" I huffed and turned to Kiri who snickered.

" head injuries need to be taken care of with caution."

I motioned to my head, " THIS IS TOO MUCH!"

" Awww but you look so cute." She tried to pinch my cheeks but I raised my hands if she wanted to go down that road.

" Ow, OUCH."

I whipped my head to the side to see Netayam, to be reassured that he was just being a wuss.

Spider snickered, " Aw a little kiss on the boo boo."

I snorted and Neteyam shot me a glare, " You shouldn't be talking considering you look like that right now."

I turned an offended look to Kiri, " YOU SAID I LOOKED CUTE!"

She held back her laugh and got into an argument about yanibark. Whatever that is, I helped out here whenever they told me to get supplies, not to actually make the magic healing paste that they did.

Neteyam kept on complaining.

" Look at the big mighty warrior." I mocked and he swatted at me, " Stop moving."

His grandmother hissed at him and I held back a laugh, his eyes promised to get me back.

Spider laughed at something Kiri said and I held in my smirk. I've been having a feeling something was going on with them for a while now, Kiri didn't want to hear any of it though.

Tuk ran up to me, " Why do you look like that Riri?"

I smiled at the nickname she had for me, " Like what?" I made a funny face at her and she giggled, " Do I not look amazing" I asked in false sadness.

" NO Rir-"

" You look like a newborn-" Spider started saying

" Finish that sentence I dare you." I crossed my arms and he immediately shut up.

Lo'ak held in his laugh, I turned my glare to hum and he shut up too.

I whispered to tuk "they're just jealous they are not as pretty as me." I fake whipped my long hair.

" Oh please, please can I braid it, pretty please."

I smiled and shrugged, " do not leave a nest in my hair Tuk."

I sat down and let her comb her hands through my hair

I turned my head to see Neteyam staring at me, " What?" I mouthed

He shook his head and Tuk started complaining about the bandage being in the way.

* few hour time skip*

" Tuk.... what did you do?"

I had taken a quick nap, drowsy from the day that had put such stress on my body.

I thought tuk was going to braid my hair... That is not the only thing she did.

" I'm really sorry Riri.." She looked at me with tears in her eyes

" The bandage wasn't coming off so I thought that if I just cut it off everything would be fine.But the bandage was stuck in with some of your hair and your hair was stuck in the bandage-" She starts to ramble and ramble where eventually I squish both her cheeks together

" Tuk I'm not mad."

" You aren't?" She sighed relieved

" No. It's just hair."