5

They held us in the rain. Jake and Neytiri will be here soon, hopefully...probably. I was getting tired of my hair getting pulled and it was causing an ache to my head where my injury lay. Stuck in a timeframe of anxiety, Neytiri made her call. We all nodded to each other. Kiri started praying to Euwa and the guy grabbing her snapped " Shut Up!"

Then there was an arrow through his head, that's when everything went crazy.

We were pushed to the floor as everyone shot at the trees.

Using the destraction that Neytiri caused, we bit the arms still holding us. Then there was this green fog all around us, we did the only thing we could do. We ran.

Spider grabbed Kiri, and Lo'ak grabbed Tuk. I ran behind to make sure that Tuk was safe. If she fell I would be there to pick her up, we didn't have time to stop. Not when these things had guns. Many warriors had fallen because of them. Warriors who have spent their life fighting, one hit from those and they were gone.

" TUK GO" I held my hand behind her back as she slipped, Lo'ak looking back at me as we lost sight of Kiri and Spider.

I shook my head at him, for us to get out of here, we needed to believe that they were okay and just using another way. Gunfire was suddenly aimed at us.

" Shit!"

I picked Tuk up and pulled Lo'ak down behind a fallen tree for a cover.

Tuk was crying, and my heart ached for her.

" Tuk.:

She cried into my shoulder, " Heyyy heyyy." I soothed pushing her hair back

" Your so strong, Tuk. So strong. I need you to be strong for me right now. Can you do that for me?"

She nodded her head. I smiled, " Good"

I turned to Lo'ak, who was already looking at me with a warning, " We aren't leaving without you."

" Take Tuk and go, I'll go in the opposite direction, so that they aim fire away from you."

" No way." He shook his head.

" Lo'ak please for once listen to me."

" I am not leaving you behind Riti. We don't leave family behind."

" And as my family it's my responsibility to get you back unharmed." I rested my hand on his arm. " I will be okay."

" You better be or Neteyam will kill me."

I smiled at that and passed Tuk to him, she clung to me " No, Riri don't leave."

I kissed her head, " Strong remember?"

She nodded, "strong."

I looked back to Lo'ak, " On my go."

I pointed in the direction he needed to go in. He nodded hesitantly.

I crawled to the other side of the log, when the shots lessened probably to put more mags in I nodded "go."

" Hey ASSHATS!" I yelled, and ran in the opposite direction. I ducked behind a tree when the gunshots rang out again.

" You got this Riti. Your fast, it's just like running from an angry Manticore."

I closed my eyes, and breathed out slowly.

I crawled in the dirt, camouflaging into the floor. They were still shooting at the tree I was hiding behind, I heard an explosion go off nearby, I refuse to think that Lo'ak and Tuk could be injured.

I threw a rock in the opposite direction and they aimed their fire towards the noise.

They started walking, Shit. I crawled on all fours making sure to tread lightly.