19

* Okay so I made smut...I wasn't going to but I did. Literally no one asked for it but I kept on hinting at it in other chapters so I thought I should follow through. This is my first time, take it easy on me I beg of you. I'll put a warning for before and after so if you wanna skip it than you can...enjoy? :)

After a long night of making fun of Lo'ak and Tsireya and exchanging stories with everyone, we headed back to the huts.

"Seems like you're getting pretty close with Ao'nung and Roxto." I said to Neteyam as we walked back

"We're getting there...I think."

I smiled at him, it's been a while since he's had people he can go to to hangout and have fun with. Well other than me of course.

"You will always be my best friend though." He interlaced our hands.

"You guys are so cheesy. Like you can't go one minute without saying anything gag worthy to each other." Lo'ak complained

"Lo'ak shut up, your just mad that isn't you and Tsireya." Kiri pointed out

I threw my arm over Kiri's shoulder, "Yeah, when are you going to grow the balls to ask her out?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Lo'ak blushed, awwwww my baby bro is so whipped. 

"Sure you don't."

Me and Kiri smirked. We tag teamed him.

"Where's Tsireya?"

"I wonder if she'll be there?"

" Do you think she thinks of me?"

" Do you think Tsireya will like this?"

"I wonder what she's doing." 

"If only I could-"

" okay I get it!"

Lo'ak stormed off embarrassed but I ran after him and jumped on his back.

"Get off!"

He started swinging his body around, trying to throw me off. His efforts were futile. I was unrelenting, I could not be thrown.

He sighed, giving up. I placed my head on top of his and spoke sincerely.

"You know I'm always on your side right? So if you need me to put in a good word with Tsireya then I can."

Even though me and Tsireya weren't close like that.

"...I don't need your help."

I pouted. Sheesh, fine then. Be stubborn.

"Okayy, but you can't keep on waiting. If you do, she's gonna leave."

He hesitated, "I am just trying to figure out how to do it."

"What do you mean?"

I pretended to talk like Lo'ak."Tsireya, will you go on a date with me?"

Then I pretended to be Tsireya, " Of course Lo'ak. It was about time."

He dropped me like a sack of potatoes. Ouch.

"Dickwad."

"Footlicker."

We walked to the hut and I tucked Tuk in, she had been falling asleep waiting for us. I felt bad that she didn't have any friends here like she did in the forest. Her only friends were us. Even with that she was still the happiest kid I knew...granted she was the only one I knew.

She was special though, I couldn't wait for her to live her life. Same with Lo'ak, their futures held great promise. I just knew it. 

"I love you kid." I stroked her hair as her eyes started to droop.