4

Kiri dragged me into going with her, Tuk, Lo'ak and Spider to what she said " an adventure in the forest." Adventure my ass, we were just breaking the rules again. I have to admit though,the idea of being back in the forest pushed back any other thoughts. I used to be able to walk the forest for hours and not be in danger, just connecting to Euwa and feeling the connection to the forest.All that changed though.I had to take as much time as I could. I walked out with Kiri and Tuk following behind us, Spider and Lo'ak both stared at me for a long time.They didn't say anything for a while.

" Well, are we going to go or not?"

I put my hands on my hips, impatiently.

" your -

" Your hair."

" What about my hair?"

It wasn't that big of a deal I still looked the same,

" It's gone!" Lo'ak exclaimed

" It's not gone you skwanxgs." Kiri sighed heavily

" its shorter."

" I think she looks pretty." Tuk spoke up and I engulfed her in a big hug causing her to shriek out in giggles.

" I think you're my new favorite person."

" Don't tell Neteyam that." Lo'ak snickered

"He hasn't seen you yet?" Spider asked and I shrugged " haven't seen him"

I haven't seen him that much in a year. Sadness plagued me and Tuk dragged my hand as everyone was already walking away.

" Ohhh, Just wait till he gets a look at you." Lo'ak made kissy faces.

Spider stepped next to me, " It looks good Riti, Neteyam is going to like it."

" Okay why does everyone keep on talking about how Neteyam is going to react?" I questioned angrily.

" Nothing Nothing, don't worry your poor little head about it."

I hissed at Lo'ak and chased him down the green vines, Kiri laughing at us and Spider chasing us to make sure that I didn't actually kill him. Which was a big possibility as of right now.

" Tuk keep up" Lo'ak shouted annoyed

I picked her up and placed her on my back as we ran through the forest. I let the emotions and sounds around me take over my senses .Being back in the forest kept me from thinking the negative thoughts, the feelings that something bad is going to happen soon. It just reminded me of simpler times, times where It was just me in the forest surviving on my own, the first time I met Neteyam. He was running along the forest and bumped into me, I thought he was a newborn thantar that was attacking me so I tried to kill him. He screamed and That's when Jake and Neytiri showed up. Fortunately I realized that he wasn't a thantar in time and that he was just a boy, stupid enough to not look where he was going. He forgave me pretty fast and he said he liked my eyes, I called him a weirdo and we've been friends ever since. The forest brought all things together. It brought me my favorite person, and for that I will always love it here.

Spider started complaining about Tuk which brought me back to reality, " Why did you even bring her."

Lo'ak responded, " She's such a crybaby." 

He mimicked her "I'm telling. You're not supposed to go to the battlefield. I'm tell Mom if you don't let me come."

" Don't pick on her Lo'ak." Kiri shook her head

I put Tuk on the floor and whispered, " how about we get our revenge."

She giggled and nodded her head, " later though he has to be caught by surprise."