21

(Splitting it up into parts, cause If I don't then it's going to be hella long.) 

It's been a few days since the news of the rampages, and things have gone semi back to normal.

I trained Tuk little by little. Teaching her how to throw a punch and where to bite if in a hold.

I was a proud teacher upon seeing her throw a right hook to Lo'aks groin when he said something rude to her. She was a fast learner, just like Netyeam.

Right now though, Ao'nung was complaining about waking up to help us bring in the fish from the hunt.

"Why do I have to do this?" He complained for the twentieth time.

He was the laziest mofo I knew.

"Ao'nung, since we are friends now and we are being open and honest with each other. I've been curious about something."

I stood up and cracked my back, loosening me up.

He looked at me confused and Neteyam's eyes widened.He knew, he always knew. 

I finished my sentence in english " did your mother purposely raise a bitch or just a ugly Motherfucker with a nasty personality?"

He sat there confused but I wasn't done.

I had a bad feeling in my stomach and woke up in a bad mood and Ao'nung just made it worse. I didn't appreciate his negative attitude or his laziness so I decided to give him hell today.

"You know what the sky people say, the apple doesn't fall-"

Neteyam puts a hand over my mouth to prevent me from finishing my sentence.

"What did you say?"

"Oh nothing, she just isn't feeling good."

Neteyam said through his teeth smiling, "isn't that right Riti?"

I made a muffled sound. Hell no. I was feeling fine. Fine enough to kick some ass.

Ao'nung shrugged and turned back to Roxto

"I knew I shouldn't have taught you cuss words." Neteyam whispered in my ear, giving me a reprimanding look

"Come on, it was the best decision you've ever made."

He snorted.

"Watch your potty mouth." He tapped my lips, his fingers lingering for a little bit longer then they should've.

All these years ad he still caused my heart to speed up. 

I snapped my teeth at him, playfully.

"Don't tell me what to do."

He pointed to himself, "Me? I wouldn't dare."

He cheekily smiled at me, he was such a dork. A beautiful, annoying, funny, amazing, dork.

I wanted to ask him if he was ready...to seal the deal. The past few months with him have been amazing, I wanted that forever. I wanted to be with him and spend the rest of my life with him.

I knew he was waiting for me, and I'm ready.
I was just waiting for the perfect moment to tell him.

"What are you thinking about?"

He peered down at me, "Let me into your weirdo mind, ma RIIII"

He placed his fingers on my head and closed his eyes.

See? Dork?

I rolled my eyes, placing my hands on top of his head.

I was sort of a dork too.