NENJAM MARAPATHILAI -7

Flashback ends**

Partha POV: 

"I.... hate you...why you leave me....you never listened to me...." She was mumbling as the day flooded back. 

"I'm Sorry Nila..." I said as she turned on the car music player. 

She hit next since she didn't like the song that was being played.

"Vennilave Vennilave...Vinaithaandi Varuvaaya..... Vilaiyada Jodi Thevai..." The song started to play. 

She quickly hit stop and laid back and passed out. As soon as I reached her apartment, I lifted her up without waking her up and knocked on the door.

Mira opened the door and nearly gasped seeing Nila. 

"What the hell did you do to her?" She asked as soon as I laid her on the couch. 

"I didn't do nothing." I said explaining what happened.

"But it's all cause of you. She thought she had it all down. Her life... but you really had to fuck this up for her." She screamed at me.

"I'm sorry... I want to fix all of this. I want her back." I pleaded.

"Partha..." Nila mumbled.

"get her some lemon juice or something." I said

"Ok, take her to her room." She said pointing at the room on the other side.

I lifted her up and opened the door.

It was very neat and organized as her room always has been. I laid her down on the bed as she pulled my arms.

"Partha...don't leave me..." she mumbled.

"Nila...we'll talk in the morning." I was saying as Mira came back with lemon juice.

I left the room and sat in the living area. 

"You're welcome to stay in the living area if you want." She said as she walked back to her room and shut the door. 

I could have went into Nila's room but this time I felt so wrong. She didn't belong to me no more.

The next morning, I woke up as sunlight hit my face. I slept on the couch and my neck started to ache. 

I walked into Nila's room as she sat there holding her head in her palm. 

"Nila." I said as she looked up hearing my voice, 

"Partha? What....What are you doing. here?" She asked in her weak, confused voice.

"You got drunk last night." I said walking towards her.

"I got drunk? You think I drink?" She asked.

"No...either that guy spiked your drink or you decided to get drunk cause you couldn't see me with Riya." I said. Fuck...I need to watch my tongue. 

"What the hell?" She blinked unable to keep her eyes open and rubbed them.

"Look...I don't know why you're trespassing but let me make it very clear to you." She said getting up only to trip.

I ran to catch her and held her by the waist. 

"Take your filthy hands off me." She pushed my hands away. 

"Last night..." I started and paused.

"last night..what?" She asked.

"You really don't remember?" I asked.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I'm sure you're not interested." I said, walking away

"Wait...what happened last night?" She asked pulling my arm.

"I wonder who's touching my filthy hands now?" i said as she took her hands off me.

"Partha..." She whinned.

"Enna aachu?" (What happened)

"you were intoxicated. I brought you here. and then I brought you into your room and...." I said

"and what?" She asked.

"alot of things happened." I said.

"What things?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said. 

"fine go away." She said rolling her eyes. 

"so you don't want to know what happened?" I asked.

"Whatever has happened has happened for good." She said.

"What do you think of yourself? Krishna reciting the Bhagavat Gita to Arjuna?" I asked.

"No...I'm a human who has trust in myself." She said.

"Aight...I'll get going... but one more thing..." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"I broke up with Riya. I guess I used her and it was not very kind of me to do that." I said.

"uhmmm... interesting... but why are you saying this time?" She asked.

"I thought you'd want to know." I said.

"I don't." She said as I walked outside.