SHE WAS A MIRACLE- 4

3rd Person POV: 

"So...you blabbered everything?" Yamuna asked Sandhya.

"I don't know.... I just know I said something about what happened 4 years ago. I know he's gonna ask me today or when he sees me again." Sandhya said.

"Gurlll... just make up something. I don't even know... but I don't know he's gonna behave if he hears it. I kept telling you to tell him before but you were too scared and now look what you have done to yourself." She said. 

"I don't know man..." Sandhya couldn't come up with any other excuses.

"Honestly... either forget this even happened. Both of you should move on from that day and restart. Or... you can tell him everything and leave it all up to him." She said.

"I want to tell him.... cause i can't live happily without doing that.... but at the same time..." She started as Veer walked in. 

"What's the serious discussion about?" He asked.

"I feel guilty." Sandhya said.

"For what? Liking that loser?" He asked.

"No... 4 years ago..." She said. 

"What 4 years ago?" He asked.

"I... I was a reason for Sakshi's death." She said as Veer stared at her with no expression. 

"What?" He asked.

"Veer...I hid something from you guys... I don't even know where to begin but...I would take full responsibility for something...." She started.

"Full Responsibility for what?" Yugan entered the room. 

"Uh...nothing." Sandhya said quickly. 

"Is there something you guys are hiding from me?" He asked.

"NO!" Sandhya and Yamuna screamed at the same time. 

"Girls...chill out.." Veer said. 

"Alsooo... we have some good news for you guys." Veer added.

"Which is?" Yamuna asked as Sandhya stayed quiet. 

"This is something you should have done romantically.... yet you are too stubborn." Veer said looking at Yugan.

"Guys... Sandhya and I will be getting married alongside Yamuna and... Karan." Yugan said. 

"He had lost his romantic touch. I want to reconsider letting Sandhya marry this fellow." He shurgged.

Sandhya stared at the ground without any reaction. 

"Sandhya... Are you ok?" Yamuna asked as Sandhya walked away with no reply to any of their questions.

"Yugan... go talk to her." Yamuna pushed him.

"Hey.. what's your problem?" He asked.

"why does it matter?" She asked.

"Are you not happy with my decision on marrying you? You can reject the proposal if you want." He said.

"There are things... I have to say... cause... I can't really..." She started as a phone call interrupted him. 

"I leave for 2 days and you guys fuck up everything." He started to shout on the phone. 

"Just cut the call... I'll do it myself." He screamed and cut the call. 

"Sandhya... you're alright with this marriage right? I already told dad and he said he's going to make the changes to get us married the same time." He said and left without even waiting for her answer. 

"He doesnt even have the time to listen to a word I have to say." Sandhya said to Yamuna...

"It's alright... this is your sign. Just leave the whole matter. He will eventually end up falling for you. He already liked you and cares for you. don't fuck up your life." Yamuna said as she gave a hug to her. 

2 weeks had somehow passed and It was the day of their marriage. Sandhya's parents refused at first but Sandhya persuaded them and since they had seen Yugan from before, they agreed. 

The two girls were brought to the front of the Mandap a few mins before they were officially married. Yugan didn't want a grand marriage and he didn't bother caring about this one since it was short notice. 

Yugan watched as Sandhya sat next to him. Memories of Sakshi in her wedding saree flashed in front of him for a sec but he had learned to accept that it was going to be Sandhya. It wasn't the love of his life but it was his best friend... Life may not be too bad.

As the priest handed the mangalasutra to both of the pairs, Sandhya's heartbeat started to rise. She was scared. She wanted to fix everything before she gets married. 

" Mangalyam tantunanena mama jeevana hetuna" The priest started as the men started to tie the Mangalayam. 

By the time all the rituals ended, it was around night time. Both couples were in sent to their appropriate rooms. 

"Sandhya...you know how I've asked for time. Maybe one day I will be able to see you the way you see me but...that day is not today." He said.

"Yugan I have to say something... It's really important." She said.

"What is that?" He asked.

"I... I... " She blinked as she thought of ways to open up the matter to him. 

"I...know you can't accept me yet but now that we're married.... I think I can wait." She said and got the blankets and moved to the couch.

"Eyyyy... stop." He said.

"If we have not slept on the same bed before then there is a reason on why you're sleeping on the couch." He said.

"That was all of us together and situations were not similar." He said.

"Ohhh right." He said.

"You trust me right?" He asked.

"Yes.." She said.

"Then shut up and sleep on the bed." He said as he moved to his side of the bed and laid down.