SHE WAS A MIRACLE -3

Yugan POV:

She liked me? This was hard for me to comprehend. I always thought she only saw me as a friend. I've always had a soft corner for her but I've always named those feelings as friendship.

But If I were to marry here, would I be able to keep her happy? I was just as coldhearted as they all said but she never saw me like that. Was that cause of the love that she had in the corner of her heart?

This was confusing. I did have something for her that was more than just friendship. I had always put her one step above Sakshi but I didn't think it was anything more than friendship.

I watched her as she was talking to Veer. If Veer knew all of this, why did he hide it from me? Did Yamuna know this too?

I didn't want to ruin her life. I can't move on from Sakshi. That night... It was not meant to happen.

That whole night was restless for me. I had to jot down the cons and pros of marrying her. In any way that I look at it, I may not be able to give her the love that she deserves but something in me told me to at least try.

"Sandhya, You look so sexy in this!!" I heard Yamuna's voice as I turned to see them.

"ohh shut up." Sandhya said as she looked up at me for sec before breaking the eye contact.

Sandhya was never afraid of me. She would look at me straight in the eyes. But what happened today.

It didn't take me even a second to look down at her outfit.

She was wearing a short black dress revealing her curves. I've never really seen her with such outfits. She turned around and walked the other way.

She walked into the guest room that she was staying in and Yamuna retired to her own room.

"Sandhya...wait." I said as she was closing the door.

She opened the door and waited for me to walk in without making an eye contact.

"What you dressed up for?" I asked.

"Yamuna and I were going out and meeting with a few girls." She said still looking at the floor.

"Since when had the floor became more interesting than me?" I asked as she looked up and met my eyes.

"I don't want to talk about anything else Sandhya... I've made a decision on my marriage." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"I don't mind marrying you. But keep in mind I don't know if I will ever be able to move on from Sakshi.... and I don't want any of those grand wedding you girls plan cause you know what happened that day." I said.

"What do you mean you will marry me but won't move on?" She asked.

"You want to marry me. Do you not?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't want a loveless marriage." She said.

"Then I can't do nothing." I said as I walked away and I knew right then that I fucked up. I turned to see her face just ones. She was trying hard not to cry in front of me but deep inside we both know she was hurt.

Later that day, I looked everywhere but couldn't find Yamuna nor Veer anywhere.

"Dad...where is Yamuna?" I asked dad.

"They went shopping. They will be back soon." He said.

"Who's they?" I asked.

"Veer, Yamuna and Sandhya." he said.

They left me?

I called Yamuna but she didn't pick up. Since when has she ever picked up my call? I called Veer and when he picked up, I heard music playing.

Where did they all go off to?

"Where are you guys?" I asked.

"Helloooo.... Yugan.... I ...can't hear... you... Text me..." He said and cut the call.

Y: Where are you people?

V: We were shopping and then we're at Frat party.

Y: WTF Send me the address

It was around 8pm and they were at a Frat Party. Who's idea was this cause who'd even do this with a wedding in 2 weeks.

When I drove over, I found Veer flirting with a girl and my sister was sitting alone drinking. Where was Sandhya?

"Yamuna..." I pulled her to the side and she was just over drunk that she didn't even realize who I was.

I pulled her with me and walked to Veer who froze for a sec when he saw me and they walked up to me.

"Where is Sandhya?" I asked.

"She...She... I don't know." Veer said looking around.

He was just as drunk as Yamuna. I took both of them to my car first and locked them in before going inside again to search for Sandhya.

"eyyyy... leave me..." She was pushing a guy away.

"Sandhya..." I ran to her and pushed the guy over and lifted her up.

"Yugannn..." She mumbled.

Wet tears ran down her cheeks from crying. I helped her into the car with the other two were already snoozing off and started to drive back after calling someone over to get their car back home.

"Veer!!" I screamed in his ears as he woke up.

"Shut up Yugan!!" He shouted still drunk.

I brought all three of them back in their appropriate rooms without anyone at the house finding out.

"Eyyy.... leave me....don't touch..." Sandhya was mumbling in her sleep as I was about to leave her room.

"Don't touch me... Let go.... Yugan... Veer... Yamuna.... Where...are you...guys.." She was saying.

"Yugannnn..." She repeated.

"Sandhya... it's ok." I said as i sat beside her on the bed.

I've never seen her drunk like this before. She does drink but not too much to where she would lose control.

She pulled my arms and hugged it in her sleep. I sat there staring at her. Maybe I was being extra with her. I can't look at that face and reject her anymore.

"I'm Sorry... I fucked up." She said as I tried to release my arm from her grip.

"Please.... 4 years... I'm sorry..." She continued to mumble.

4 years? What was she saying? The worst thing that happened to me 4 years ago was losing my Sakshi. But what new thing was she talking about? Was there something these people hid from me?

I should just ask her when she's sober. I got up and left but I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened.