SHE WAS A MIRACLE -8

Yugan POV: 

"What the hell did you do to her?" Veer broke into my room to find her. 

"Where is Sandhya!!" Yamuna screamed in the top of her lungs.

"I gave her the punishment she deserved." I said.

"Punishment? For what?" Yamuna and Veer both asked.

"Ohhh... you both do not know right? Or did you also hide it from me?" I asked.

"Hide what? If this is about Sakshi's death, then you have to understand it wasn't her fault." Yamuna said as I looked at her shocked. 

She knew this? My sister knew who murdered my Sakshi and yet she didn't want to tell me?

"You hid it from me?" I asked.

"What else were we supposed to do? Sandhya tried to save her." She said.

"Save her?" I shouted.

"Yes...when Sandhya came into that storage room with all the machines to get something that one of the aunties asked for, she found her almost dead. She tried to pull her out of that machine and run to get help but it was too late. It was Sandhya who called the ambulance and then went to call  people. She hid it from you and would cry every day to me about how guilty she felt for not telling you that." Yamuna said.

"So my video evidence is fake and what you're telling me is true?" I asked getting the video out to show her.  I played it and Veer pulled my phone and started to watch it. 

"Dei.. are you dumb? Look at the video closely... it's reversed. Someone took a video of Sandhya pulling Sakshi out and reversed it." Veer said as soon as he saw the video. 

I watched carefully again... He was right. some of the movements were a bit odd. You wouldn't have caught on if you don't rewatch and analyze more deeply.

"Where is Sandhya?" Veer asked.

"I...The guy who showed me this video wanted her and I gave her to him." I said as Yamuna slapped me right across my cheeks. I deserved that.

"What the fuck have you done? When did you do this?" Veer asked.

"5 days ago." I said.

"What the hell? If someonething happens to my Sandhya... I will not hesitate to kill you." and with that Veera stormed out of my house. Yamuna gave me a disgusted face before she followed behind him. 

I've committed a big mistake. I had to find her. 

I called Prem but his phone was switched off. How can I trace her? 

no matter which side I start, it was a dead end. I had my personal detectives search for Prem and my wife. I couldn't believe I had done this to her even after all that had happened. 

An year had passed by. I couldn't find Prem nor Sandhya. Sandhya will never forgive me. Yamuna and Veer had abandoned me forever. I lived with pain. Everyone I loved had left me for good.

My dad had kicked me out of his company and made Karan the CEO. I felt like I didn't deserve it so I started my own company. It wasn't as big as my father's but it was enough to keep me engaged in it and not be disturbed by other thoughts.

Living with guilt had hurt. I don't know what had happened to her but maybe... just maybe she escape? 

I was in Australia for a business meeting when I found an old man on the road bleeding.

"Sir... what happened?" I asked as I tried to help him get back up.

"son... will you take me to the hospital?" He asked.

"Come inside my car." I helped him into my car. 

"My grand daughter is in the hospital. I need to get there. I was in a rush and i fell down." He said.

"Oh...i'm sorry about that uncle." I said driving to the hospital.