SHE WAS A MIRACLE -6

Yugan POV: 

She betrayed me. This whole time, She acted like nothing happened and even married me. 

Sometimes I wonder if what I knew was true and wanted to ask her. But I cannot make that mistake. 

I sold her away. Sold her away with a business partner. He was cruel. She will regret all that she had done to me. 

Was this really me? I didn't know but nothing was more important to me that SAKSHI. The only love of my life. 

It was the night before our wedding. I had sneaked into her room to talk to her before we get married. 

"What are you doing here Yugi?" Sakshi asked.

"Tonight will be the last night you would stay as my Fiance. From tomorrow you will be my wife." I said.

"I really couldn't believe we made it this far. All the sweet memories. You enhanced my college life. You took acre of me just the way my dad had took care of me before he passed away. I really do not know how I could make up for..." She started as I pulled her into my lap.

"I do not know how I am going to manage staying a room with you and your naughty self." She said pulling my cheeks. 

"Ok...so...let's do something..." She said. 

"What?" I asked.

"right now, the time is 7:58 and almost 8pm. We shall not meet till 8AM tomorrow. If you end up seeing me before then...then the first night will be cancelled. Even if I ask you to see me, you shouldn't... got it?" She asked.

"You cannot be this cruel to your future husband." I begged her. 

"I'll meet you at 9 when you come to the Mandap dressed up in that Saree I chose for you." I said as I walked towards the door.

"7:59...can't you stay just one more min?" She asked.

"You're the one kicking me out." I said.

"Yugan... I love you... I will always love you no matter what. got it?" She asked.

"I love you too Baby... Will see you in the morning."

"Alright...byeee." She shut the door on me. 

The next day... It was around 7:30 when she had called me. I didn't pick up cause I had to win the bet. It was all funny to me. And then it wasn't till 7:58 when someone found her lifeless body next a machine that was out of order. 

Wedding was cancelled. Police came. Did their observations. After investigating, the forensic report came out as an accidental death where she had stood next to the sharp end that had drilled into her body. She had tried to pull herself out but her attempt had only killed her. 

That was what everyone knew or thought. It wasn't till right after my wedding with Sandhya when I realized the truth was a different story. 

Prem had came to my office the day I became CEO. He had a video evidence for something that had broke me after 4 years.

"What type of business do you think I do?" I shouted at him when he brought Sandhya into the topic.

"You will not be saying this when you I show you evidence to how she betrayed you." He said. 

"How did she betray me? She had been my best friend and now my wife. What made you think I was going to let you.." I had not finished my sentence when he showed me his phone. 

It was a video of that day. The day Sakshi died. There were no sound to it. it looked like it was taken from an angle. The CCTV footage at the time didn't work so that's why the police couldn't come to a conclusion at the time but this person must have recorded it. 

I watched carefully as Sandhya pushed Sakshi into the drilling machine. Anger and Rage filled my mind to where I had no need to investigate the video. 

"What the hell?" I shouted.

"Exactly... she betrayed you. She loved you and wanted to marry you but since Sakshi was in the way, she couldn't do nothing except killing her the day of her marriage. I truly do feel bad for the girl who died because of that bitch's selfishness. " He said.

"Do whatever you want with her." I said as I signed the papers. 

"She must pay." He said as I nodded in anger. 

I had to play a game. She had played a game with me this whole time. now ones had she felt guilty enough to tell me that she had killed my Sakshi. Oh right... why would she? 

I got home and pretended not to know. I kept a distance from her but she was never able to see what I was going to do with her.  

After she had left for the bathroom. I left her. I drove away without her. This will be the end of her. Somewhere in my heart, I felt that I was doing something wrong but the rest of me wanted revenge.