NENJAM MARAPATHILAI -10

3rd person POV:

Partha somehow managed to get into the library with his brother's ID. He looked for an empty study room and found Nila already sitting in the same room from a few years ago when they have met. 

"I didn't know lecturers use the study rooms to study." He said as she looked up. 

"You're here." She said.

"With my brother's ID. I can't possibly get kicked out again." He said as she started to laugh. 

"Come...let's go." She said.

"You made me come here for no reason." he said.

"You don't want to see how much the campus has changed after you left?" She asked.

"No...but I want to see how much love you still have for me." He said.

"Uhmm...that never decreased... but the trust aspect did. Maybe work on that?" She said as he looked at her with guilt.

"Starbucks?" He said as he pulled her to the starbucks.

"I'll order." He said.

"Alright..." She said as she took a seat.

When their drinks arrived, She looked at around for the number. 

"what you looking for?" he asked.

"nothing." She said. 

"this?" he asked handing her a napkin with his number and let's not forget the heart from last time.

"your number has changed." She said.

"yes...but my heart still beats for you." He said.

"you have became cringe over the years." She said.

"I have?" He asked.

"let's go to that music station?" He asked after they had their drinks.

"This place is always free. No one ever had the time to sit here and play music for everyone else." He said.

"yeahhh." She agreed. 

"I still do." She said as he played a song. 

"Andru Vanthathum Idhe Nilaa (Cha Cha Cha)

Indru Vanthathum Adhe Nilaa (Cha Cha Cha)

Endrum Ullathu Ore Nilaa (Cha Cha Cha)
Iruvar Kannukum Ore Nilaa Aaah Ahhh Ahh
Iruvar Kannukum Ore Nilaa" 

(Today's moon is the same moon that came the other day. It's the same moon that will be in my heart. It's the same moon we're both seeing.)

The song started to play as Nila looked up Partha with the same love and affection she had when they were dating.

"I didn't think this song would have so much meaning." He said.

"crazy how so many years just ran so quickly." she said.

"I have one more thing." He said.

"What?" she asked as he pulled her towards the game room.

"Why here?" She asked.

"Just come with me." He said pulling her inside the room.

I have something for you." He said as he pulled out a small box. 

He kneeled down in front of her. There were a couple of people there and now they were looking at them. 

"Oh god.. partha... get up." She said.